WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know too many people hooked on this stuff...

It just never gave me that same boost others say they get from it. Plus, I use milk more than half n half in mine anyways...

G4 Approved
I drink coffee for pleasure. I've reduced my caffeine intake in the last little while.

If I have too many now I get irritated as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For what it is worth you could of Been painting another room and then talking about how Good your lounge room looks :p
But that wouldn't make much sense in the way I wrote things.

I'm just glad I'm done with that room, for now.

Though I do have the stairs still...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

man here I thought I was done with the weed smell...... a few guys came into class baked and smelling like cali weed >.<
The people in the house who were selling it and smoking it got evicted yesterday, I think.

If so I I'm happy they're gone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I could agrue that it'd be better to make the bachelor's degree free, and by doing that, the associate's degree would be free also.

But in my line of work, I still see youth who are doing well for themselves with an associate's degree or even in trade school. My biggest gripe is that I don't think our high school education still prepares youth as well as it should for college or trade school. It is also interesting how people still **** over vocational (trade) schools, with the perception that they're for troubled students. There are youth who even an associate's degree isn't helpful because their high school skills as fsr as writing tests and academic papers aren't great...yet they're dynamite in a kitchen, in an auto garage, or on a construction site...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I agree wholly with you. I believe in education and think people should educate themselves as much as possible (the debate of how good the school system is being another topic altogether) but I think people should peruse things that suit them and not feel pressured to go to university or college to get degrees 'just because'.

In Canada, Australia and here in the UK, many seek out degrees because they've been told by the media, parents and schools that without a degree you're a failure of some sort. Not in those words but that's the impression. There's been this neglect of vocational subjects for some time and it's really sad. There's nothing wrong with trade jobs and they pay a lot better than most people think.

Not to mention that schools turning into nothing more than degree machines is pretty sad as well. I know lots of colleges and universities are heading that way. Cancelling certain degrees because they're not supposedly 'valued'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz