WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The little people make the world go round. I have the same level of respect for the sanitation worker as I do for astrophysicists (the only folks I don't care for are politrickians).

Contemporary society loves too much flash and high end stuff. It annoys me to no end...

G4 Approved
Society has always idolised the wealthy or the powerful. It's a habit I wish we'd break personally.

It's probably a throwback from our evolution and part of the reason why we still have a hierarchical society. Our natural instincts override our common sense.

Though that's just a guess and going by other natural instinctive traits we carry still.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Society has always idolised the wealthy or the powerful. It's a habit of wish we'd break personally.

It's probably a throwback from our evolution and part of the reason why we still have a hierarchal society. Our natural instincts override our common sense.

Though that's just a guess and going by other natural instinctive traits we carry still.

Sad, but true. And you wonder why we have some of the problems that we currently have today...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need a cold beer...

G4 Approved
There's still people at my work who do the pub to thing at lunch. Not every day but often.

Since I don't drink often I can smell alcohol very easily.

I'm not against drinking but I'm not a fan of the 'cultural' drinking mindset that exists.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's still people at my work who do the pub to thing at lunch. Not every day but often.

Since I don't drink often I can smell alcohol very easily.

I'm not against drinking but I'm not a fan of the 'cultural' drinking mindset that exists.

I cannot do that at work. You get fired if you get caught drinking during work hours.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well that was a quick read ..

I had dinner with my sister. It was a working dinner, but it was good. Pictures are up in the eats thread. I used my G4 and did not use the flash at all.

Pretty impressed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. My G4 while at the GF's decided it hated T-Mobile and kept disconnecting from the network - both calls and data. Gonna grab a new sim card to see if that'll do the trick...

G4 Approved

Got a new SIM card and no help...the G4 looks to be allergic to giv ING me good signal at the GF's now.

Very strange. Makes me miss Moto and Nokia...these two would get signal in some of the weirdest places...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I cannot do that at work. You get fired if you get caught drinking during work hours.

It's only Australia and here in the UK that having a 'Friday drink' as they call it is still common at lunch time, though not as popular as it used to be here in the UK. I found in Australia it was a common thing.

Lots of people have a drink at lunch time in Australia and the UK still, not just on Friday.

Saying that, on construction sites I've been on it's immediate dismissal if you're caught drinking at all or still drunk from the night before (common thing with big drinkers). That's fairly common practice now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers