WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyone who has an iPhone or iPad and wants to see what an analog Moog modular is like can try this new app.

Moog brings its legendary $10,000 Model 15 synthesizer to the iPad Moog brings its legendary $10,000 Model 15 synthesizer to the iPad | iMore

Already on my "wish list"! (And it's for iPad only) I've already purchased a good couple hundred dollars worth of synthesizer and guitar amp/effect modeling apps on the iPad. What's one more? :D

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I understand. I used to play classical music in an orchestra, Bach, etc. Symphony stuff. Though I didn't play guitar in that I am very familiar with music and it's complexities. I always enjoyed listening to the music and melodies at different levels in it rather than playing it. I was always fascinated with composition.

I can't write music but I was able to read it quite well at one point. I know I'm not tone deaf but to create music and appreciate what you create are two different things.

I still have desires to learn guitar and maybe one day take it up again. Time is my enemy. :/
Nice! And you're quite right about composing, and appreciating what you've created. I've always said that what I play (and compose, as my original material) is different than what I listen to. Until recently that is, where I've found myself wanting to play a lot of cover songs that other people will recognize... a lot more than I used to anyway.

It's never too late to learn Rue! Maybe you should try picking up an inexpensive acoustic guitar and see where it takes you...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Already on my "wish list"! (And it's for iPad only) I've already purchased a good couple hundred dollars worth of synthesizer and guitar amp/effect modeling apps on the iPad. What's one more? :D
It says for iPhone 5s or newer as well as iPad.

Incidentally, I've been listening to Rick Wakeman most of today, except when I watched the Cavs game.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Laura, here are a couple of pictures of the SP3 sleeve.

Attachments

• WP_20160504_13_20_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160504_13_20_19_Pro.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • WP_20160504_13_20_29_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160504_13_20_29_Pro.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of my all time favorite movie lines:

"You're less than useless."

I need to put that on a shirt and wear it at work...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

One of my all time favorite movie lines:

"You're less than useless."

I need to put that on a shirt and wear it at work...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
A co-worker at a job where neither she nor I are at anymore gave me this mug during a holiday gift exchange.
WP_000516.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Need to catch up on my reading. I have 7 books piled up in my Kindle account.
That's a lot of reading!

I just recently picked up my first Bertrand Russell book, The Conquest of Happiness.

Some refer to it as the first self help book. I hope to pick up more if I like this one. It's written in a very old fashioned way but apparently still relevant today.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Whoa what a day glad it's over. I have a video to you all. It's s group playing music at campus. I thought it was pretty cool sounding.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, we'll find out. If they both are crap, I'm screwed two ways.

Nokia and Moto had the best radios in the business. Samsung's are decent too.

G4 Approved

In my anecdotal evidence I say the 950 has pretty good radios. It has the same signal that my 830 had plus more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss