WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It says for iPhone 5s or newer as well as iPad.

Incidentally, I've been listening to Rick Wakeman most of today, except when I watched the Cavs game.
Oh wow, you're right! My bad..

Most of those are for iPad only. I guess this one is using that new low level API it says.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Somehow, I got talked into working for my other manager tomorrow night... Therefore working a double tomorrow. It's in exchange for an extra day off next week though, so it'll be worth it I guess.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the G4 is cooperating today...no dropped coverage at at the GF's this morning.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Some days I like when tech works as it should. But on those days when I want tech to work as it should, it decides to be an ***.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of the chores of being a New Yorker is navigating the subway. One day, I should post this link about subway etiquette.

There are times you just want to curse people out...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Back on the complex chord subject; I'm working on an instrumental rendition of Prince's Purple Rain. There's only four chords to the entire song... but they're kind of tricky!

I'll share that, as well as my cover of Where Eagles Dare after I polish them up a bit.

The "WED" cover is a workout! I tell ya, after playing it a few times through, the next day, I could feel the burn in my left forearm. I would not like to arm wrestle Dave Murray or Adrian Smith! lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I swear I need a vacation. I wonder if I can start a Kickstarter account and see if people will give money for me to go on vacation?

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss