WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

May still be a dual user. It's not like I'm going to get rid of my Z3 tablet compact anyway, so...I could go the 99 route - a windows phone and an android tablet.

I was that way for a time but then I started to find it cumbersome so that's why I went full Android. I'm not a fan of carrying extra things around with me unless I need to. Especially when I'm hanging out in London.

Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of people with backpacks?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was that way for a time but then I started to find it cumbersome so that's why I went full Android. I'm not a fan of carrying extra things around with me unless I need to. Especially when I'm hanging out in London.

Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of people with backpacks?

I feel the exact same way. However, I can get away with carrying multiple devices because I typically have a small sling bag as my work bag. I brought the XL today because I was still setting up some stuff on it and my G4's battery is low.

That's why if I went to windows as the daily driver, I'd still use my 360 as a watch, even if I leave my tablet at home. I do agree - less devices is better, so I try to travel light most times.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They are here too and it rained for good measure, of course 48 hours after I get both cars washed...

It always sucks when you wash the cars and the rains come...yet when you keep the car unwashed, the rain stays away like some voters will from the polls for this Presidential election...

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Should I, or should I not dance waltz with a friend in Monday? Girl I like will be there, that might be the only reason that'll make me go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss