WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like the XL so far. Kinda disappointed with the battery life, but once I get the accessories, we'll see what the verdict is.

G4 Approved
You have yet to come across a device where you are perfectly happy with the battery life....need a Zuk Z1😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You have yet to come across a device where you are perfectly happy with the battery life....need a Zuk Z1😀

That's incorrect. Xperia Z3 on 4.4.4 for a while and Moto Maxx running 6.0.1 and the OPO on CMS 11 have given me very good battery life that I liked...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Evening!
hello2.gif

Just made it home from yet another double header...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

None of those would come close to the Zuk Z1😀

And there's a good chance that outside of the Maxx, the others best the Zuk on camera quality...if I want a big battery with a sub par camera, I'll stay with the Maxx...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The sack beckons in the face of a day of travelling between States again. Good night folks...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

That's incorrect. Xperia Z3 on 4.4.4 for a while and Moto Maxx running 6.0.1 and the OPO on CMS 11 have given me very good battery life that I liked...

G4 Approved

I'm not trying to toot that proverbial fruity horn here or anything, but this 6S Plus has THE best battery life of any phone I've ever owned...

Here it is 12:01am... I took the phone off the charger at 7am when I got up this morning (yesterday morning) and have used the phone pretty hard all day long... (Same stuff I listed the other day); played at least an hour and a half of games, sent dozens of texts, several phone calls, a few emails, Facebook, YouTube vids, forums, Reddit (Alien Blue client), etc etc etc... And still have 23% left without my phone being anywhere near a charger all day!

See battery percentage in pic below...

image.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And there's a good chance that outside of the Maxx, the others best the Zuk on camera quality...if I want a big battery with a sub par camera, I'll stay with the Maxx...

I actually liked the camera on the Zuk...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Of course I was at one location all day, connected to WiFi. So there was no radio usage at all really... but still!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The Zuk had a 4000mAH battery...

I thought I read it had a 4100mAh on Lenovo's site. Either way, yeah, it's a big battery. The question is though, of efficiency isn't it. They could put a 5100mAh battery in it, and it wouldn't matter if all the bells and whistles hammer it down in 8 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro