WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Forgot to turn my phone off last night. It's at 66%... But then I didn't use it much yesterday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I had a very intelligent thought lined up, but I forgot it.

Maybe it wasn't as intelligent as I originally thought...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Installing the Forza 6 beta thing on the PC. I'll post my thoughts, and maybe a screenshot or two shortly...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My sister tells me recently: "I love Mondays!"

I'm thinking: "I'm all for positive self-talk, but stop lying to yourself. I only like Mondays when I'm not at work..."

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All in all, I like the LG G4. My only issues with it are the battery life (which I can mitigate to some degree with a spare), it's Mirco SIM so I cannot card swap as easily, and the recent radio issues. There are still some places where I used to get signal easily where the phone now is struggling to get service.

Otherwise, it's a solid device and I like the convenience of having a decent snapper camera wise on hand.

I still would prefer something the size of the Nexus 5X/Moto Maxx as a daily driver. It's why I was looking moreso at the 950, but the XL is such a compact big phone (slightly bigger than the G4), that I'm fine with that. I think the G5 would be the best fit for me because it a little smaller. Personally, if the 5X had a G4 GB + 3GB RAM version, that would hit the spot (even though it misses with no Qi).

Oh well, I guess even with all the cash OEMs are charging you still cannot have it all...

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb