WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes, there is a lull of mindlessness that can happen with the same old daily routine. The funny thing is that for those you are already mindless, this is par the course...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

That's one good thing about working the day shift... The RX8 loves the cool morning air! Makes for an exhilarating, spirited drive to work...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've already talked the guy out of it. He'd end up paying way too much for a 20 dollar item either way...

Well, maybe you did him or yourself a favor. You know how it goes sometimes, the older an item becomes, the harder it is to find and thus the more trouble people may be willing to go through to get it.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's one good thing about working the day shift... The RX8 loves the cool morning air! Makes for an exhilarating, spirited drive to work...

Some days I wish I had a commute that I could drive to. But on the other hand, when 99 keeps talking about driving in Downtown LA traffic, I'm glad I don't have a driving commute.

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some days I wish I had a commute that I could drive to. But on the other hand, when 99 keeps talking about driving in Downtown LA traffic, I'm glad I don't have a driving commute.

G4 Approved

I drove in NY in rush hour traffic... I'd prefer not to do that again... I also drove in LA traffic... not fun.

Then there's Toronto traffic and Brisbane traffic, probably not as bad as the two above but nothing great either.

London traffic is not something I need to worry about but yes I've driven in that as well.

Driving to work is fine when traffic isn't that bad. My commute is long but typically the traffic isn't that bad. So I don't mind it too much plus the country side is pretty.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I've got someone interested in the 1020 camera grip I have for sale... I'm only asking $20 USD for the thing, but here's the problem: he's in Kenya, Nairobi!

Wouldn't the shipping kill him? I told him he'd be better off buying off of eBay or an online retailer...
Ask him if he uses a forwarder that way you only ship locally in the USA.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

G4 Approved
My commute is only about 12 minutes, it's the extra curricular activity driving that kills me...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To talk about music for a moment, again...

I, oddly enough, heard some Iron Maiden on the radio (yes they actually play Maiden on the radio in the UK).

Anyway, I heard two songs, one was Number of the Beast and I noticed that it totally lacked any bass whatsoever. It was almost tinny sounding. If you listen to Metallica they had a similar problem before their Black album.

I was wondering if it was because of ignorance or purpose as in 'creating a sound' of the 80s metal era.

Anyway, next song I head was Can I Play with Madness. Aside from being the first concert I saw from Iron Maiden, I noticed this song was much richer in sound over all. Base was evident and I was pretty sure that all the concerts I went to sounded pretty good so I'm guessing they sorted the other songs out when live.

Very interesting though. I wonder what the issue was with base though. You don't really think about it until it's missing and you can tell it's missing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I have been attending a leadership program at work since September of 2015. Today is the final presentation that I have to make for the VPs as part of the graduation ceremony. Going to be busy with that for the better part of the day.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My ultra short and quick micro mini review of the SE. It's just way too small, I think the 4.7" size is screen is the optimal size for the iPhone. So this one is off to the resale market.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I have been attending a leadership program at work since September of 2015. Today is the final presentation that I have to make for the VPs as part of the graduation ceremony. Going to be busy with that for the better part of the day.

Good luck! Does it come with a raise? Or at minimum some fancy plaque?

G4 Approved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12