WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I totally with you on the size. On any phone really! My GF will argue with us on that though... she's a firm believer on the 5S/SE size being best. I guess for one handed use it is... but most of us have two hands!

I've got no problems using my 5'' 640 with one hand, and my hands aren't big at all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hi I have the same problem. I'm in Ghana and I have to unlock my lumia521. can you please give me the email address which u asked t-mobile for the unlock code, please!

You're probably gonna have to get it unlocked by a third party, as 99 said, but I think you'll loose your warranty that way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The last two weeks were probably the quietest days in some time now. I can't really complain, I'm just afraid I'll get used to it. I even stopped skipping classes, who would have said.
Anyway, that's why I haven't posted here in last few days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ive seen tall buildings. In san Francisco , Santa Barbara, Long beach , Utah, Sacramento :p

NYC is in the top 2 in the country with the most skyscrapers. No offense to those places on your list, but they don't roll in the tall buildings like how we do here in NYC...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only issue I had was typing on a smaller screen, since I got used to a bigger screen. There aren't any significant differences between Lollipop and Marshmallow that affect usability, and all of my apps work on either device.

Honestly, the X 2013 was one of my favorite devices. The battery wasn't bad, and the cell radios were pretty awesome. The camera was useless, but in good lighting was serviceable.

Good little big phone.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

K800 series were marked as phones with best camera back in the days, or am I wrong? Was it called Cybershot?

That it was. The K750 and the K800/K810 were the best. The K850 was were things started to decline. It was OK, but by the time the Symbian stuff rolled around, Nokia was wiping the floor with Sony in the camera department.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hi I have the same problem. I'm in Ghana and I have to unlock my lumia521. can you please give me the email address which u asked t-mobile for the unlock code, please!

I agree with worldspy99 here. The helpful thing is that since the 521 is an older phone, you may be a bit more likely to find a third party to unlock it for you. If you had an AT&T WP8 like a 920 or 820, you'd be screwed, but the 521 should be easier to unlock.

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That it was. The K750 and the K800/K810 were the best. The K850 was were things started to decline. It was OK, but by the time the Symbian stuff rolled around, Nokia was wiping the floor with Sony in the camera department.

G4 Approved

Was that the one with just one touch "key", the one in the middle of the screen? I'm talking about K850.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

NYC is in the top 2 in the country with the most skyscrapers. No offense to those places on your list, but they don't roll in the tall buildings like how we do here in NYC...

G4 Approved

I concur...and there are other locations that are even crazier than NYC....Chicago, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Kuala Lumpur has some nice towers...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I concur...and there are other locations that are even crazier than NYC....Chicago, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Kuala Lumpur has some nice towers...

I slightly disagree.

Chicago has stepped up their skyscraper game and is now #2 in the US behind NYC. Wiki says glbally Hong Kong and NYC are top 2, with Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo in the top 6. While some of the places on your list are adding these at a phenomenal rate, NYC is still near the top of the list (Hong Kong is killing it too).

The definitions can change a lot, but when tourists come to NYC and get wide-eyed at the tall buildings, there's a legitimate reason why.

Sahib, you got to get out of Orland for a little while...come to NYC and get a local girl to show you around and play some serious b?isbol behind closed doors...

G4 Approved

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I slightly disagree.

Chicago has stepped up their skyscraper game and is now #2 in the US behind NYC. Wiki says glbally Hong Kong and NYC are top 2, with Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo in the top 6. While some of the places on your list are adding these at a phenomenal rate, NYC is still near the top of the list (Hong Kong is killing it too).

The definitions can change a lot, but when tourists come to NYC and get wide-eyed at the tall buildings, there's a legitimate reason why.

Sahib, you got to get out of Orland for a little while...come to NYC and get a local girl to show you around and play some serious b?isbol behind closed doors...

G4 Approved

I will go to NYC it's in my plans to go:) when I say something is in my plans it's going to happen

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I will go to NYC it's in my plans to go:) when I say something is in my plans it's going to happen

Hey, get in that local b?isbol I was talking g about when you come here (of course be smart about it), and I'm sure you'll have a grand time...

G4 Approved

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Really ?aww:( in forza 5 the RX-8 /7 are there.

It's not a full game. Once Horizon 3 is released it will probably include same cars as on Xbox.
True. This version does carry the "BETA" tag...

Here's my quick thoughts after giving Forza Motorsport 6 Apex BETA a spin on my Win10 gaming rig:

I will say that Xbox users/owners must not have a very big selection of racing games (I have no idea.. Haven't had a console since the Super Nintendo), because I'm not seeing the big deal about "Forza" coming to PC... I mean, sure, it looks great graphically and it runs nice and smooth and everything as far as the "driving mechanics" go, but so do the many other racing games on PC. We've already got a ton of top notch, triple A racing titles that are way more elaborate graphically, and with the way you can "performance tune" the cars (modifying everything from the suspension, to the engine and drivetrain).

Hopefully, the finished product will add more features like this. Also, with this being still in BETA, there's a limited number of cars and tracks included in the game. I'm sure that will change with the full release.

For now, I'm going to say that until they add these things (and steering wheel controller support), this looks like a simple "console port" to PC. Yes it's fun, and looks fantastic if you've got the PC hardware to crank up the graphic settings, but there's other racing games on PC that are (if I could sum it up in one word) better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss