WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Off to lunch. Let's see if I can post a lunch picture from the XL...

So far, nope. Looks like I cannot upload a picture easily in the WP 8.1 legacy windows central app and for their W10 one it takes forever because there are 3000+ replies and it needs to load all before I can get to post.

Again, it's the little warts like this that makes it annoying. Some would say "why not use tapatalk"? My answer is: "But if I like the layout better on the mobile nations apps, why can't I use those?"

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So far, nope. Looks like I cannot upload a picture easily in the WP 8.1 legacy wi dows central app and for their W10 one it takes forever because there are 3000+ replies and it needs to load all before I can get to post.

Again, it's the little warts like this that makes it annoying. Some would say "why not use tapatalk"? My answer is: "But if I like the layout better on the mobile nations apps, why can't I use those?"

Provide feedback to MoNa about their Win10 app.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So the 3TB WD storage drive that I bought about a month or so ago is now 1/3 full of stuff! Filling up quick!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Even though Reddit finally released their first party "official" client app, I still find Alien Blue a lot more refined and feature rich.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm stunned by today's experiment with the XL and the Band 2. And not in a positive way either...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm stunned by today's experiment with the XL and the Band 2. And not in a positive way either...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Battery life was worse, way worse with both paired. The G4's battery isn't great, but the XL was worse. I barely got through the day and I barely used the XL today.

This just feels not ready for prime time. I'm so...disappointed.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used the M8 and it wasn't so hot battery wise, but the drain wasn't so bad. But still...

I'm just shocked. I've picked up a new preview build today and maybe that'll be better, but still...I may need to not use the band with the XL.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used the M8 and it wasn't so hot battery wise, but the drain wasn't so bad. But still...

I'm just shocked. I've picked up a new preview build today and maybe that'll be better, but still...I may need to not use the band with the XL.

G4 Approved

I'm not trying to be negative, but I was so surprised, and not in a good way. I think I'm going to stop my experiment and give the XL more time in terms of software. I like the hardware and unless in certain situations I'd sell the phone, but I would have gotten into a fight with Nadella fall of last year when the XL came out.

G4 Approved

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos