WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was it mostly the battery or other things?

It was a mix of things honestly. Mostly bad battery management. I was just so, so surprised as to how quickly the battery drained. I think my other issue was that the Band 2 is designed more as a smarter fitness device and that Android Wear is more designed as a notification manager (even though is an OS you can hack and root). It just takes a little more work than I'd like to manage notifications on the Band 2.

But I'll try it again over the weekend to see. Maybe the new build is better. Or maybe it's still MSFT cumulatively standing still by taking two steps forward, two steps back and two steps sideways.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Another day at the funny farm, another round of group Thursday meetings I don't like with my supervisor...

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Could not sleep two winks last night.... Looks like quite a bit of coffee for me today.

That's bad. We all know that you're a sleeping three winks kind of person, so if you were able to do that, you may need a gallon of coffee...

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice avatar, Rue. The science one is still my favorite...

G4 Approved

Oh I'm just reminiscing a bit. I'll probably change it again. I'm still trying to find something else to use. I like the science one as well. Well it was more than a science once. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm also digging using Redstone on my 830. I do like the new emojis and how much better they are to ios 😀
I'm thinking of getting an 830, running out of storage on my 640, that or a used Icon but MIA needs to help me get MMS working on it. He gets a few MMS from me every now an then so I need that to work on a VZW phone running on TMO.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While Mia is disappointed with the xl im on second though ......ill wait till I post my full review about it ;)

Post your review and don't worry about my experience with the XL. As I've said, I like the hardware, but based on my current needs the software is a bit too frustrating for me to use as a daily driver.

Your experience is likely different from mine.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm thinking of getting an 830, running out of storage on my 640, that or a used Icon but MIA needs to help me get MMS working on it. He gets a few MMS from me every now an then so I need that to work on a VZW phone running on TMO.

I'm working on it. I think I have the solution, but this week has been annoying. I'm hopeful to test through the idea I have tomorrow evening.

G4 Approved

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos