WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm always an episode behind, fewer ads to watch😀

I stopped watch Quantico because I feel they're dragging this out. I really like how Homeland has it down pat: 10 episodes, tight crisp flow. I know it's a new show but I think they could have ended the season at the point where they killed off most of the agents in the second bomb blast.

But that's just me.

G4 Approved

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I stopped watch Quantico because I feel they're dragging this out. I really like how Homeland has it down pat: 10 episodes, tight crisp flow. I know it's a new show but I think they could have ended the season at the point where they killed off most of the agents in the second bomb blast.

But that's just me.

G4 Approved

I have to admit to not watching a lot of TV in the last few years. Mostly documentaries. I should do some escapism by watching a movie or doing a binge on a TV series. It's just a pain to get into all that then feel obligated to finish watching it. :p

The reason why I like documentaries so much is that the topics tend to be very good here in the UK and of course the quality of them.

A more recent one we're watching is being done by a transvestite artist on men's issues in relation feelings and why there's a large increase in suicides in men in their 40's. Go figure.

The artist doesn't dress much as a trany any more but still does from time to time. He's a great interviewer and I like his art, he does tapestries and clay jugs.

The first episode he was interviewing MMA fighters and interviewing people in a small town in the north. He did two pieces at the end which summarizes his thoughts on everything, a tapestry and jug. Everyone appreciated both. This is why I like living in the UK and why I documentaries here.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's a long day. The only time I have days like that is when I travel somewhere these days. I'm typically away from home for 12 hours a day anyway.

Just FYI... 12 midnight is 12am not pm. 12 pm is noon. I prefer the 24 hour clock. I get some weird satisfaction with 00:00.. LOL!

It was a long day indeed, and I've slept for 6 hours only. That's no where near enough.
Well, not only do I prefer it, but I use it all the time, no one uses 12h clock around here, but since a lot of folks here are from US, I figured out I should use 12h one.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's great. I need to loose a few kilos.

I need to change my eating habits as well and do more exercise. I just need to finish the house off, get better rest and then start tackling that more. I can make some changes before that of course which will help. It's amazing how lazy one can become when a bit stressed.

I'm the opposite, I want to gain a few. I'm 186cm and weigh 75kg. I'll be satisfied when I reach at least 80kg.
Fitness is your best solution if you want to loose some weight. You don't need to invest a lot, only your time, and you'll see results in first few weeks if everything is done properly.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And I wouldn't have given two ****s as to what the apologists would have said. I'm on the Production line of the Insider program, so I should be getting stuff a little slower but more stable than fast Ring, but not completely as snails place as slow ring.

I'm back on the G4 again today but I'll test the new update out tomorrow. Just very disappointed.

G4 Approved

And you should stay on the Production. The latest Fast ring build was, and still is a huge pain in the ***. I can't stand when I get loading screen as soon as I hit unlock button. That stuff just musn't happen.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I need to finish season 1 of Quantico. It's already up to over 20 episodes. Makes me feel like it's a one-hit wonder.

G4 Approved

I'm watching it on Fox, so I'm more than few episodes behind? I seem to have a luck of stumbling upon great shows by accident. That was the case with Quantico too. I never watch reviews or recommendations.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

But that's just me.

G4 Approved

I just hope they don't do the same crap they did with The Strain.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have to admit to not watching a lot of TV in the last few years. Mostly documentaries. I should do some escapism by watching a movie or doing a binge on a TV series. It's just a pain to get into all that then feel obligated to finish watching it. :p

The reason why I like documentaries so much is that the topics tend to be very good here in the UK and of course the quality of them.

A more recent one we're watching is being done by a transvestite artist on men's issues in relation feelings and why there's a large increase in suicides in men in their 40's. Go figure.

The artist doesn't dress much as a trany any more but still does from time to time. He's a great interviewer and I like his art, he does tapestries and clay jugs.

The first episode he was interviewing MMA fighters and interviewing people in a small town in the north. He did two pieces at the end which summarizes his thoughts on everything, a tapestry and jug. Everyone appreciated both. This is why I like living in the UK and why I documentaries here.

I watch a mix of documentaries and shows, but I don't watch the tube much these days. I realize now what I used to watch the most are the live sporting events like f?tbol, football, baseball, basketball and sometimes hockey.

G4 Approved

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And you should stay on the Production. The latest Fast ring build was, and still is a huge pain in the ***. I can't stand when I get loading screen as soon as I hit unlock button. That stuff just musn't happen.

I'm on the production simply because I do want to use my XL from time to time.

G4 Approved

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

OK, some weird **** happened today in our small town. A 20 yr old high school graduate got stabbed this morning and passed away few hours ago in the hospital. Then I've read some rumors about a shooting which took place in the same street where my school is. And another one that some ***** brought a bomb to a mosque, possibly the one that's just few meters away from my school.
Thank God I didn't stay longer than 40 minutes on after school coffe.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Much of it is.

I also have a lot of remastered versions on CD.
I figured.

That's why vinyl was so popular, and is coming back today. even with the surface noise. Vinyl recordings contained the full range of frequencies even back then, if you had the audio equipment to reproduce it.

The remastered CDs obviously had what was missing added later on.

I still have my entire vinyl collection (around 2000 LPs) ... And as I typed that, I remembered talking about these before here - total deja vue!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed you're either up really early or going to bed really late!

I did.. I got up way early for some reason. Ended up staying up for a few hours, then layed down for a couple more hours...now I'm up again. Gotta work the evening shift tonight 4-11 blah.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb