WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a Citroen C4 diesel with park assist. Not that I need that.

The diesel is mostly for fuel economy. I drive approximately 52 miles one way, the BMW drinks petrol like water. So with this things should be better.

Look Ma no hands with parking assist :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

2008 VTR+ HDI Black

So, the BMW is going. Which is probably a good thing.

The park assist was only reverse sensors. No idea why they called it that.

Still, the car was in good shape.
Lol that's why I thought it was new one, there certainly wasn't any park assist on previous C4 is this 3 door?
Well anyway, hope the C4 will be BOMBastic Will be BMW going in part exchange. Do you get good money for it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol that's why I thought it was new one, there certainly wasn't any park assist on previous C4 is this 3 door?
Well anyway, hope the C4 will be BOMBastic Will be BMW going in part exchange. Do you get good money for it?
It's a three door and we did a part exchange for the BMW. We got what we wanted for the BMW so all went well.

The C4 seems in good shape. It's a year younger. It will be significantly more fuel efficient so that's the most important part.

I'll miss the BMW but we'll get another one in a year or two, preferably in better shape

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's a three door and we did a part exchange for the BMW. We got what we wanted for the BMW so all went well.

The C4 seems in good shape. It's a year younger. It will be significantly more fuel efficient so that's the most important part.

I'll miss the BMW but we'll get another one in a year or two, preferably in better shape
How many miles has it done?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The XL has me flip flopping about Windows as usual...when I stick within certain parameters, the phone is a treat to use. When i start to use it in the same way I use my Android devices, the shortcomings are clear.

Back and forth about it I go...what's my final decision? Hell, even I don't know...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Still at work. Every now and then I get aggravated with employees that do a mediocre job, but walk around like they've "done something" and act all entitled. It really grinds my gears... That is all...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still at work. Every now and then I get aggravated with employees that do a mediocre job, but walk around like they've "done something" and act all entitled. It really grinds my gears... That is all...

Happens all the time where I work...I like to call it "people pretending to do work to get paid"...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I just expect too much from people, IDK...

Nope, that's old school work values and ethics. These have gotten thrown out the window these days. Kelly Ripa's behavior over the past month is a prime example of that...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

5:20, I'm getting ready for the school. Have to go an hour and a half earlier than I normally would. Our physics professor can't make it to work tomorrow so we have to make that up in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb