WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Happens all the time where I work...I like to call it "people pretending to do work to get paid"...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

In my line of work, we get the full spectrum... all types. We have some that are great, that have degrees, and a fantastic work ethic. We also have some that don't even have a high school diploma, but do have great work ethics and values, and are some of the best workers I've ever seen. But there's those couple of people that just kinda float in the middle, always doing the bare minimum to get by... and acting like they deserve so much.

I've only been managing this new place for a little over a year. If I was still at my old job, I'd have already "pencil whipped" these particular people into quiting, or straight up fired their lazy asses...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In my line of work, we get the full spectrum... all types. We have some that are great, that have degrees, and a fantastic work ethic. We also have some that don't even have a high school diploma, but do have great work ethics and values, and are some of the best workers I've ever seen. But there's those couple of people that just kinda float in the middle, always doing the bare minimum to get by... and acting like they deserve so much.

I've only been managing this new place for a little over a year. If I was still at my old job, I'd have already "pencil whipped" these particular people into quiting, or straight up fired their lazy asses...

And you cannot do that here becuase...?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's that crazy time of year where the sun comes up around 4:30 and sets around 22:00...

Was a strange weekend weather wise. Very nice but a mix of cold winds and warm sun. One minute you're hot the next you need a jacket.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

5:20, I'm getting ready for the school. Have to go an hour and a half earlier than I normally would. Our physics professor can't make it to work tomorrow so we have to make that up in advance.
I'd feel sorry for you but I'm already up and had a small breakfast by that time.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

And you cannot do that here becuase...?

Well, it's kinda like one of those stories where a good cop moves to a new precinct and finds that there's corruption among the force. Some of these people are "in" with the owner, and get away with certain things it seems. Just give me some time...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's kinda like one of those stories where a good cop moves to a new precinct and finds that there's corruption among the force. Some of these people are "in" with the owner, and get away with certain things it seems. Just give me some time...

Good luck with that. I know you'll consider an house eventually.

Always hard to do that when the rotten apples have a connection to the powers that be...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news, the wife made up her mind on the laptops. She's sticking with her current one. Says everything's fine so I get the new shiny metal look one. Touch screen and B&O speakers. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the senior attending at work is a sour mood to start the morning...wonderful.

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was talking with an acquaintance yesterday. He's all into conspiracy theories I told him " I never have believed in any conspiracy theories" he was trying to convince me that I am blind to see them.
I guess you can say that's my first encounter with a conspiracy theorist o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)