WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good luck with that. I know you'll consider an house eventually.

Always hard to do that when the rotten apples have a connection to the powers that be...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Thanks.. I'm not sure what you mean by "an house" but I've been playing this game a lot longer than these people I'm dealing with now. Like I was saying, it's just going to take a little time, but when mistakes happen and something goes wrong, (and it will) everything will be lined up just right to where there will be nobody else to blame but my prime target. They don't understand that this ain't my first rodeo lol...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was talking with an acquaintance yesterday. He's all into conspiracy theories I told him " I never have believed in any conspiracy theories" he was trying to convince me that I am blind to see them.
I guess you can say that's my first encounter with a conspiracy theorist o_O

To quote Bernard Shaw:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

It's like arguing with anyone who is 'convinced' by something.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To quote Bernard Shaw:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

It's like arguing with anyone who is 'convinced' by something.

That is a good quote😁 but yeah it was strange and also ridiculous to the point where accused me of being brainwashed by the school with history and math. I learned my lesson to not talk about conspiracy theories

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's that crazy time of year where the sun comes up around 4:30 and sets around 22:00...

Was a strange weekend weather wise. Very nice but a mix of cold winds and warm sun. One minute you're hot the next you need a jacket.

Tell me about it, this morning it was foggy, then it rained, then there was no single cloud on the sky and the sun was shining like it was an August, then again it got cloudy again. What the hell?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I was talking with an acquaintance yesterday. He's all into conspiracy theories I told him " I never have believed in any conspiracy theories" he was trying to convince me that I am blind to see them.
I guess you can say that's my first encounter with a conspiracy theorist o_O

Some of that stuff does make sense, but it's really pointless to get obsessed with it. It just makes you tired for nothing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is a good quote�� but yeah it was strange and also ridiculous to the point where accused me of being brainwashed by the school with history and math. I learned my lesson to not talk about conspiracy theories

That's just one group.

There's the anti-vax crowd as well. Then of course religious people... all similar attributes.

Everyone can be stubborn, it's only natural that we cling to our prejudices and beliefs. It's because we put so much effort into defending them, letting them go is like losing a part of you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I got so pissed off today. We were supposed to have a written assignment on our English class, some sort of essay. The professor informed us about it a week ago, so we had plenty of time to prepare for it. And guess what, 90% of my class were totally irresponsible and didn't learn ****, so our professor had to move it for the next Friday. I hate it when things like this happen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hahah, that's what I meant.

I work 9 hours a day typically. The time I choose to go work is more or less up to me. I don't get paid for travel time or getting up early. So 'getting' paid for it would be an incorrect statement. There's a whole 3 hours of time I don't get paid for the purpose of 'working'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I got so pissed off today. We were supposed to have a written assignment on our English class, some sort of essay. The professor informed us about it a week ago, so we had plenty of time to prepare for it. And guess what, 90% of my class were totally irresponsible and didn't learn ****, so our professor had to move it for the next Friday. I hate it when things like this happen.

There's worse things in life. Trust me.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I work 9 hours a day typically. The time I choose to go work is more or less up to me. I don't get paid for travel time or getting up early. So 'getting' paid for it would be an incorrect statement. There's a whole 3 hours of time I don't get paid for the purpose of 'working'.

Let me correct myself. At least you get payed for 9 out of 12 hours, unlike me who doesn't get a cent for 10 hours of school. Don't complain :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's worse things in life. Trust me.

I learned that last year. I had my leg broken and wasn't in school for a solid 45 days. Didn't even look at my books. And then I had to catch up the whole month in a week or so.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let me correct myself. At least you get payed for 9 out of 12 hours, unlike me who doesn't get a cent for 10 hours of school. Don't complain :D

You act like I never did that before either. :p I have a job in engineering because I went to school and worked for it. :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So Sahib, if someone had told you about the Panama documents (or whatever it is called) few months before, you wouldn't believe them, right?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I learned that last year. I had my leg broken and wasn't in school for a solid 45 days. Didn't even look at my books. And then I had to catch up the whole month in a week or so.

Yes that's not great.

Lesson to learn though is that you can't control things other people do so no point getting upset about it. Just do what you can for yourself. Other people will always let you down, always.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb