WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice! What size? I love mine as you know. Wicked fast phone! Don't forget to try out the 3D Touch and some apps that utilize it. (A lot do, including all the Microsoft apps like Onedrive, Outlook, OneNote, Cortana, etc.)

64GB version in Silver.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be honest I've never heard any of Springsteen's orr Radio Head's stuff. I just wasn't interested in them, that's all.

About Bon Jovi. I like Living on a prayer, Runaway and the one I like the most and find the best is Bed of roses. Everything else is either boring or not rock at all. I especially hate Bad medicine, such horrible song.

Now shame on you for not liking GnR! No seriously, I get you. You rated them by listening to radio and even here where folks don't listen to foreign music, they've heard a lot from GnR. It's either Sweet child o mine, November rain or Knocking on heaven's door. They are my number one, but I haven't listened to them for some time now. I'm hoping for the new album. Anything that's better than Chinese Democracy is more than welcome. At least that's not hard to achieve.

As I said, you either like Bruce or you don't. I'm in the don't camp.

Radiohead is similar to Bruce, you're either into it or not.

Bon Jovi is and always have been a pop rock band pretending to be 'cool'. Bon Jovi's looks always helped them when he was younger and still some of the ladies like him now. Their music was never inspiring to me at all.

I saw GnR live so I wasn't impressed then. Not sure who set up their sound system but it was pretty crap. I've listened to their first three albums and that was pretty much enough for me. I don't like Axl's voice at all. People used to go on and on about how good it was and I am honestly baffled by that.

I like distinct vocal artists, Axl is not one of those.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

As I said, you either like Bruce or you don't. I'm in the don't camp.

Radiohead is similar to Bruce, you're either into it or not.

Bon Jovi is and always have been a pop rock band pretending to be 'cool'. Bon Jovi's looks always helped them when he was younger and still some of the ladies like him now. Their music was never inspiring to me at all.

I saw GnR live so I wasn't impressed then. Not sure who set up their sound system but it was pretty crap. I've listened to their first three albums and that was pretty much enough for me. I don't like Axl's voice at all. People used to go on and on about how good it was and I am honestly baffled by that.

I like distinct vocal artists, Axl is not one of those.

Once again, you're right. His vocals aren't the best out there, but it may have something to do with the fact that they've toured alot. I know they had around 100 shows, or at least close to that in year, don't know which one was it, but yes, they had so much live shows one afte another and that left some marks for sure.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Psychology learning part two is about to begin. It'll followed by practicing math.
I never liked the last month of school year.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

What's a classic dm? Is it like team dm or everyone is up against everyone?
Just the original deathmatch style games that id software pioneered back in the day. Back before all the "Call of Duty" games made the FPS games so serious and realistic.

The "classic id" deathmatch games (the original Doom and Quake) were fun and imaginative. You had to run around (run and gun!) and find power ups like health, armor, and find special abilities like haste and quad damage. id Software (John Carmack originally) invented the entire FPS/deathmatch genre. They've also perfected it!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

While I do give them credit for not completely butchering this remake, I do prefer Bob Dylan's original version.

I love covers for some reason. It's always interesting to how people can turn great things into something different equally good. That is if it's done right, no one likes bad covers, altough that's up to person you ask, so, it's all subjective.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just the original deathmatch style games that id software pioneered back in the day. Back before all the "Call of Duty" games made the FPS games so serious and realistic.

The "classic id" deathmatch games (the original Doom and Quake) were fun and imaginative. You had to run around (run and gun!) and find power ups like health, armor, and find special abilities like haste and quad damage. id Software (John Carmack originally) invented the entire FPS/deathmatch genre. They've also perfected it!

I've never played any of Doom games unfortunately. Though I have played Quake as a kid. I tell you, that game scared a sh** out of every time I'd play it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo