WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My point was about keeping the variations down. If you start doing that you'll have 9 different phones. The 5.2 is more or less the sweet spot for phones. I know there are some people who like a bigger phone and smaller phone but you can't please everyone.

If I were to give on any one point it would be 6" flagship and that's all. So a total of four phones.

Nokia's biggest issue in the past was having far too many variants and being too slow with updates. In my mind to be a leader would be to keep the numbers down and the updates quick. Doing that would put them in the top position.

The number one complaint with Android at this stage is the slow update cycles. If Nokia can prove they can do it quicker and better than anyone else they'll have an audience for that alone.

I see your point. It makes sense

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, and some of the people commenting on that Nokia feature phone article have no idea what Foxconn is, or what they actually do.
Lol I sent article to my friend who is into phones (the one with OnePlus X) and he said he is concerned about foxconn because of quality. I and I was like : " Yeah you should be concerned since iPhones are so awfully built" LOL

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol I sent article to my friend who is into phones (the one with OnePlus X) and he said he is concerned about foxconn because of quality. I and I was like : " Yeah you should be concerned since iPhones are so awfully built" LOL

That is hilarious! Pegatron builds phones for Apple as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Decluttering is getting annoying...maybe it's because if the pace as to how things are going. I should be more patient, but the better part of me want things to be over as quickly as possible...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Decluttering is getting annoying...maybe it's because if the pace as to how things are going. I should be more patient, but the better part of me want things to be over as quickly as possible...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Tell me about it😑

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The problem is there's such a glut on the market right now with how saturated Android is. When 600 phones were launched in 2015, either it sells or it sinks. So the resale market bombs with unpopular models that sell slowly and popular non iPhones move slower too.

The Maxx is a still a very good phone. But i want to go down to 2 phones and not keep this as an extra spare. That may very well happen though, despite my best efforts...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The problem is there's such a glut on the market right now with how saturated Android is. When 600 phones were launched in 2015, either it sells or it sinks. So the resale market bombs with unpopular models that sell slowly and popular non iPhones move slower too.

The Maxx is a still a very good phone. But i want to go down to 2 phones and not keep this as an extra spare. That may very well happen though, despite my best efforts...

Posted via Moto Maxx
It also doesn't help that most people in the US never heard of the Maxx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs