WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But it's also more expensive? Or are they in the same range? Citroen isn't that popular around here as Peugeot is. The only ones you can find are some older models, fixing these things is pretty expensive, and expensive stuff is not good stuff for Bosnian roads.
It's around the same price bracket here. We just found the 308 a bit cramped.

Peugeot and Citroen are the same company...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

But it's also more expensive? Or are they in the same range? Citroen isn't that popular around here as Peugeot is. The only ones you can find are some older models, fixing these things is pretty expensive, and expensive stuff is not good stuff for Bosnian roads.
Fixing everything these days is expensive, #electronics.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's been a while, I had it white for more than 6 months, so that's probably the reason.
You should try keeping it on one of those for a while a than change it to another one :D

I tried it but white doesn't work to well on OLED panels ;) I prefer black on OLED and white with IPS LCD

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Was supposed to be off today.. Wait, I was supposed to be off for the next two days in a row...

But now I'm working both days!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Got a few thoughts to share after a trip during the Verizon store...

1) The Moto stuff for 2015 is large. The Maxx 2 (X Play internationally) is a big, wide phone. The Droid Turbo 2 (X Force internationally) is big wide phone too. I'm not sure why they chose this design language, but it made the phones wider than they need to be. Performance wise, they run great. I like the look of the Maxx 2's screen more because of the cooler look (I like colder screens) but I realize that after the Maxx's experience, design wise I wouldn't buy the X Force. I'd buy a X Pure over any of these, even though that too is a big phone.

2) I really like the feel in hand of the HTC 10. I would put Nova on it, of course. Still, I love the feel in hand and the details that HTC put into it. It reminds me of the M7, which I've owned and really liked. If I was in a certain place, I'd buy this silver unlocked upfront.

3) But I like the G5 as an cheaper alternative. It is so underrated. On the camera front, it would be a great addition in terms of being different from what the XL brings to the table. Love the camera itself from the G4 and the wide angle lens is appealing. I do like weight and size doesn't bother me. The screen isn't as sharp as I'd like, but it is workable. I may end up getting this over the HTC 10.

4) I officially have been enjoying the XL. It's interesting, but hardware wise this one of the best combos of hardware that I can get for price. I'm getting very tempted to go with this as a daily driver and keep some of the OS limitations in mind, but we will see...just because the hardware works.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

1) The Moto stuff for 2015 is large. The Maxx 2 (X Play internationally) is a big, wide phone. The Droid Turbo 2 (X Force internationally) is big wide phone too. I'm not sure why they chose this design language, but it made the phones wider than they need to be. Performance wise, they run great. I like the look of the Maxx 2's screen more because of the cooler look (I like colder screens) but I realize that after the Maxx's experience, design wise I wouldn't buy the X Force. I'd buy a X Pure over any of these, even though that too is a big phone.

2) I really like the feel in hand of the HTC 10. I would put Nova on it, of course. Still, I love the feel in hand and the details that HTC put into it. It reminds me of the M7, which I've owned and really liked. If I was in a certain place, I'd buy this silver unlocked upfront.

3) But I like the G5 as an cheaper alternative. It is so underrated. On the camera front, it would be a great addition in terms of being different from what the XL brings to the table. Love the camera itself from the G4 and the wide angle lens is appealing. I do like weight and size doesn't bother me. The screen isn't as sharp as I'd like, but it is workable. I may end up getting this over the HTC 10.

4) I officially have been enjoying the XL. It's interesting, but hardware wise this one of the best combos of hardware that I can get for price. I'm getting very tempted to go with this as a daily driver and keep some of the OS limitations in mind, but we will see...just because the hardware works.

So what's your phone for 2016 :p?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

5) I do have the new phone itch, but I'm looking for something on the Android side that I'm looking to get some extensive milage out of. On my current list is the Nexus 5X, HTC 10, G5. I would have added the Z5 on it, but at this point I don't think that Sony's done enough for me to get me back camera wise. I like the 5X price wise, the HTC 10 as the best fit, but the G5 as the one where I could be comfortable with doing compromises wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss