WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That list can be used on the London Tube and probably any subway system.

True, but they're very obnoxious here. That's one of the reasons why I wear the look I've posted in the "what do we look like" thread...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's questions being raised here in the London housing market about how many homes are owned by fraudsters. It's apparently a big issue but not one the government is tackling really well...

I'm sure as long as the property taxes are being paid, the government doesn't care...

I was reading that in parts of Las Vegas, squatting is an issue to the point where there are new laws around leases and a special section of the police department designed to tackle squatters in abandoned homes.

As for the traditional fraudsters, the banks here didn't help because they were predatory by giving out bad loans to people with ****ty credit, leading to the housing market collapse a few years ago (2007-2009).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Traveling between States on my day off as well as laundry awaits...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That baby on board badge **** won't fly here in NYC...it is rough on pregnant women on the subway for sure...

It doesn't really work here either. There are some polite people who will give their seats to the elderly and to pregnant women but that's not the norm.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't really work here either. There are some polite people who will give their seats to the elderly and to pregnant women but that's not the norm.

Understood. I saw an inkling of it when my now ex work wife (she left the funny farm to complete her master's last summer) was pregnant both times with her girls and people were still mean as **** on the subway.

The seat ninjas here are ridiculous at times in their efforts to snag the empty seats. I'm not going to stereotype any group, but some elderly women and some Asian women are pretty vicious seat ninjas...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Every time I use my Maxx i really curse Moto. I understand why they didn't put a fingerprint scanner where their logo was on the back of the phone (read an article where Apple bought the company behind their touch ID setup that Moto wanted to licenses with to put the scanner in that spot and folded them in), but man, i wish the camera was better. If the Maxx had the X 2015's camera, I'd be all set.

Seriously.

Just getting tired of these pain in the *** compromises OEMs are asking folks to make for their hard earned $$$$. And you wonder why i don't feel sorry to see the market being so saturated and it's harder for them to chase after those Apple iPad 2/iPhone 3GS level super profits of yore...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Become a celebrity chef and get other people to do things.

Ed the guitar playing chef. Cooking with other guitar greats. I can see the cooking book and TV show now...

Cooking book and TV show title:

Ed Boland's Fast Fingerings Food Rifts

A guitar solo for your mouth.

I'll take 10% for the idea.

Lol that's great 😂

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Whoa that is one list :p though I'm not sure If the no eye contact Is serious o_O

It's the glaring stare as the reason behind the no eye contact.

Look, i see some great looking people on my commute and of course i look too. But I'm never trying to be all "jaw-dropped, eating tried tips slowly and going 'mmmm, this **** is so good' " type looks with it. Maybe it's a hairstyle, how well an outfit is put together, a nice skin tone, etc. Something was eye-catching, so i look. Nothing more.

The problem is that the dating scene here is more vicious than a mob at a Trump rally. It is brutal. So of course people, especially women, are going to be leery eyed about attention they get on the train. Plus, some people in unstable states will try to start provoking conversation to get into fights or rob people.

Still, I've had pleasant conversations with strangers. The last one i had was last week where an elderly British lady and i talked about our love for word games and how sharp her 90+ y.o. mother's mind is.

That's the beauty of NYC...you just never know what can happen, especially on the rails...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

First day driving the new car to work. It will be interesting to see what the economy is like.

The car has some get up and go for a diesel.

It's got a really odd gearbox for an automatic.
Wait,it is automatic? My friend had a C4 Grand Picasso with that engine and gearbox combo and I think he managed to drive it with about 5,5l/100km. And this car is way bigger and heavier than yours.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wait,it is automatic? My friend had a C4 Grand Picasso with that engine and gearbox combo and I think he managed to drive it with about 5,5l/100km. And this car is way bigger and heavier than yours.

Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss