WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's the glaring stare as the reason behind the no eye contact.

Look, i see some great looking people on my commute and of course i look too. But I'm never trying to be all "jaw-dropped, eating tried tips slowly and going 'mmmm, this **** is so good' " type looks with it. Maybe it's a hairstyle, how well an outfit is put together, a nice skin tone, etc. Something was eye-catching, so i look. Nothing more.

The problem is that the dating scene here is more vicious than a mob at a Trump rally. It is brutal. So of course people, especially women, are going to be leery eyed about attention they get on the train. Plus, some people in unstable states will try to start provoking conversation to get into fights or rob people.

Still, I've had pleasant conversations with strangers. The last one i had was last week where an elderly British lady and i talked about our love for word games and how sharp her 90+ y.o. mother's mind is.

That's the beauty of NYC...you just never know what can happen, especially on the rails...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Speaking of nice looking ladies, we have a couple of engineers here from Kazakhstan, one is very easy on the eyes. Though a bit heavy on the perfume...

Ah to be young an stupid again. :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It doesn't really work here either. There are some polite people who will give their seats to the elderly and to pregnant women but that's not the norm.

Tell me about it. When I was in Zagreb this January, I got up and gave my seat to an older woman, she gave me the "wtf look", as she was surprised that I got up. I don't know about those folks, but in my small town, giving your seats to older and pregnant people is a must, if you don't do that and you're expected to do it, then you're just an as*****.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of nice looking ladies, we have a couple of engineers here from Kazakhstan, one is very easy on the eyes. Though a bit heavy on the perfume...

Perfume, man I hate those. And the makeup, I hate that crap even more. All the zombies turn into beauties on a night out.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.
I think it's robotised gearbox. You have pedals behind the wheel to change gear right? As far as I remeber it was quite slow gearbox and didn't like fast driving.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Too much cologne or perfume is a recipe for a real stink job indeed. Maybe they're trying to woo someone in the office?

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Perfume, man I hate those. And the makeup, I hate that crap even more. All the zombies turn into beauties on a night out.

There's a meme out there with this beautiful guy who meets this hot girl and takes her back to his hotel room to make out. They show the shot of them undressing to have some real fun...she removing her fake bust and fanny pack; him removing his toupee and cod piece.

It cuts both ways, young man...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's a meme out there with this beautiful guy who meets this hot girl and takes her back to his hotel room to make out. They show the shot of them undressing to have some real fun...she removing her fake bust and fanny pack; him removing his toupee and cod piece.

It cuts both ways, young man...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I saw another one, some guy in Egipt or Morocco, I don't know, it was somewhere in South Africa, got married to a girl just like any other person would, nothing strange there. But one their first night as married couple he saw her without the make up for the first time. He ended up suing her and asking around 3000$ compensation.

Ah, what can I say, love.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't know MIA, I've never used make up, and I never plan to. I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think make up, just make up, the one you'd put when you go to work, school on night out etc, should be just for women. I don't like it when they use it, not to mention when I see a guy with a powder or whatever that is, I istantly get pissed off. That's just me. I prefer girls with all natural look, no make up at all. I can stand perfumes to a certain limits, when you can sense it just enough, anything above that is just being a total hillbilly.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Finally I have the chance to post in quite. These past 10 days were so intense. Spring cleanings are never a good thing, especially if you live on a countryside. So much work, damn.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

School wise. Had to get up at 5 o'clock again, turns out I'll have to keep doing this till the end of this school year. It makes me hate both Mondays and my Physics professor even more.
Also had a written assignment in English, probably the worst one I've even done. She wouldn't let us write essays, instead we had to answer questions from those short stories from the book. I had no intention or whatosoever in reading them. Anyway, all I need is C and I'll have a final A, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The only time I liked a make up on a girl was about a month ago when I saw my half-crush (don't know if I like her or not, she's hot and all that stuff, but I'm just too lazy). And man she looked just gorgeous. I don't usually remember stuff like this, but I know she had some kind of burgundy lipstick on, and those braids that are a thing now. Cute as hell. But she looks just as beautiful without the make up as she does with it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone to recommend something from Alice in Chains that's just as good as Would is? Or something similar to Alice in Chains.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know MIA, I've never used make up, and I never plan to. I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think make up, just make up, the one you'd put when you go to work, school on night out etc, should be just for women. I don't like it when they use it, not to mention when I see a guy with a powder or whatever that is, I istantly get pissed off. That's just me. I prefer girls with all natural look, no make up at all. I can stand perfumes to a certain limits, when you can sense it just enough, anything above that is just being a total hillbilly.

Well, that's your preference. I actually don't mind makeup on anybody no matter the gender, as long as it's applied correctly. People these days are free to wear whatever they want in their own pursuit of beauty. Personally, I seen some people whose makeup look so beautiful, but yet their attitude is as useful as a pile of two week old human excrement. And I've also seen some people whose makeup looks minimal and they are as beautiful as any summer day. To me that sort of stuff does not matter as much; it's really about what's on the inside.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.

That is one strange car. An automatic trying to be a manual 😛

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss