WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, that's your preference. I actually don't mind makeup on anybody no matter the gender, as long as it's applied correctly. People these days are free to wear whatever they want in their own pursuit of beauty. Personally, I seen some people whose makeup look so beautiful, but yet their attitude is as useful as a pile of two week old human excrement. And I've also seen some people whose makeup looks minimal and they are as beautiful as any summer day. To me that sort of stuff does not matter as much; it's really about what's on the inside.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Well I get that freedoms of everything stuff, and I totally agree on it, but I was just saying what I personally like and what I dislike.
Speaking of inside, there's a friend of mine, that's both hot, cute, smart and what not, but she's so kind and down to earth. That's a rarity these days I believe. Girls, mostly girls, have some distorted perception on how a girls should act. I don't know anyone who likes other people that are acting bitchy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well I get that freedoms of everything stuff, and I totally agree on it, but I was just saying what I personally like and what I dislike.
Speaking of inside, there's a friend of mine, that's both hot, cute, smart and what not, but she's so kind and down to earth. That's a rarity these days I believe. Girls, mostly girls, have some distorted perception on how a girls should act. I don't know anyone who likes other people that are acting bitchy.

Understood.

But that's a societal thing in many ways. We don't train our men and women of all experiences very well on how to be men and women...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like to add one thing. Some females wear make up to feel empowered. In this day in age we all do things to empower ourself to work at our best. If make up empowers females by all means they should .

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Become a celebrity chef and get other people to do things.

Ed the guitar playing chef. Cooking with other guitar greats. I can see the cooking book and TV show now...

Cooking book and TV show title:

Ed Boland's Fast Fingerings Food Rifts

A guitar solo for your mouth.

I'll take 10% for the idea.
Rue, just saw this... LOL! You may be on to something!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.

My Dodge had what they called "AutoStick", where you could drop it down into a manual mode and shift through the gears. Yours sounds a little different though.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Might be all this working and double shifts and stuff, but I haven't been feeling very well last couple days. Can't quite put a finger on what exactly is wrong either... I think I'm just over-tired... Been running on pure exhaust.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Might be all this working and double shifts and stuff, but I haven't been feeling very well last couple days. Can't quite put a finger on what exactly is wrong either... I think I'm just over-tired... Been running on pure exhaust.
Running on fumes Ed....you need to go and chill at the beach.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Too much cologne or perfume is a recipe for a real stink job indeed. Maybe they're trying to woo someone in the office?

Posted via Moto Maxx
Kahzach girls do have a reputation but I don't like stereotyping. It may just be the way they like to wear perfume. I noticed both are a bit heavy handed with the stuff.

I'm very sensitive with that stuff these days as well. My eyes basically water all day long thanks to the two guys who sit next to me. That's right, guys.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know MIA, I've never used make up, and I never plan to. I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think make up, just make up, the one you'd put when you go to work, school on night out etc, should be just for women. I don't like it when they use it, not to mention when I see a guy with a powder or whatever that is, I istantly get pissed off. That's just me. I prefer girls with all natural look, no make up at all. I can stand perfumes to a certain limits, when you can sense it just enough, anything above that is just being a total hillbilly.
I like the idea of no perfume and makeup as old fashioned.

I can appreciate your not liking either, but no makeup and perfume would be a new idea, not old.

Both have been around for thousands of years. Men and women have adorned themselves with both to attract the opposite sex for probably longer than we have records for.

Then you have tattoos, which are the oldest adornments that we know of along with body modification. I'm not a fan personally but to each their own.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

more and more people are noticing my band 2. just today an older lady( shes older than me I think in her late 30s) asked me what watch is that on my wrist? is that a Fitbit? I told her " its the same thing in the sense that it tracks your workout activity and does exactly what a fit bit does but doesn't come in different colors and is made my Microsoft." she seemed interested that there are different activity trackers besides fitbit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss