WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So yesterday I went to workout after my test. I wanted to go to the bathroom before working out. I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms. At first I saw a guy in his towel and smelled water. I didn't think much about it until I turned the corner 😶😐 that's when I saw a bunch of naked guys changing. Some where taking their towels off . Having it waving around like "hello" I kept on walking like nothing and more and more guys with their nakedness haha and there was a guy peeing naked right next to me. I was like damn it all why me haha

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So yesterday I went to workout after my test. I wanted to go to the bathroom before working out. I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms. At first I saw a guy in his towel and smelled water. I didn't think much about it until I turned the corner ���� that's when I saw a bunch of naked guys changing. Some where taking their towels off . Having it waving around like "hello" I kept on walking like nothing and more and more guys with their nakedness haha and there was a guy peeing naked right next to me. I was like damn it all why me haha

Not sure what to make of that story...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe the newlywed needs to wear the cologne at home instead of at work since the wife likes it...

Most people seem to always lay that stuff on a bit too thick. I've been told i underspray whenever i use it...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I prefer subtle perfume. It's personal preference of course.

I'm quite sensitive to this stuff lately so it makes for a fun day...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm amazed at how the best combination of hardware that fits what I'm looking for is found in the XL. The only hang ups are still the same: software...

Maxx is a step behind it with the hang ups being the inconsistent camera and the up in the air software support. Same old game...trying to find the right OEM mix of hardware and software...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm amazed at how the best combination of hardware that fits what I'm looking for is found in the XL. The only hang ups are still the same: software...

Maxx is a step behind it with the hang ups being the inconsistent camera and the up in the are software support. Same old game...trying to find the right OEM mix of hardware and software...

The Moto X Force packs all the components from a hardware perspective that the XL has into a slightly smaller (but not by much) body. It checks all my boxes in except for 2 areas: price and updates from Lenovo. You have no fingerprint scanner and no USB-C, but everything else is there, including the upgrade at camera. A pity it is too expensive, and too hard to find. More like Nexus 6P money expensive...

At that rate, I'm better off going a size up and buying an X Pure Edition...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't understand why some local sportswriters are criticizing the Browns for getting rid of Hartline. It's not like Hartline is someone like Jerry Rice. There will be enough cap space to add more players later, and at least several of the new receivers have to be decent. All of the new guys can't be terrible.

I think the Browns did the right thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12