WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Moto X Force packs all the components from a hardware perspective that the XL has into a slightly smaller (but not by much) body. It checks all my boxes in except for 2 areas: price and updates from Lenovo. You have no fingerprint scanner and no USB-C, but everything else is there, including the upgrade at camera. A pity it is too expensive, and too hard to find. More like Nexus 6P money expensive...

At that rate, I'm better off going a size up and buying an X Pure Edition...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
What about getting the 6P when this year's Nexus gets released?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why some local sportswriters are criticizing the Browns for getting rid of Hartline. It's not like Hartline is someone like Jerry Rice. There will be enough cap space to add more players later, and at least several of the new receivers have to be decent. All of the new guys can't be terrible.

I think the Browns did the right thing.

Man, it must be a slow news day sports wise in Cleveland...

As far as I remember, Hartline underachieved to some degree in Miami and maybe didn't fare any better in Cleveland. Let him walk and get some young guys in there. Josh Gordon on the other hand...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What about getting the 6P when this year's Nexus gets released?

I wanted something under 5.5". The G4 was OK but even with swappable batteries, the battery life was bad. The most compact 5.7" phones are the Note 5 and XL. 6P and X Pure ain't small...I'm not looking for something so tall. The HTC 10/Maxx have the right footprint for me size wise. The G5 is 90% the size of the G4...a bit more manageable, but not as ideal as the 10/Maxx.

MSFT did a hell of a job...the G4 was 85% size of the XL. For MSFT to fit .02" screen in a barely bigger body is impressive...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I wanted something under 5.5". The G4 was OK but even with swappable batteries, the battery life was bad. The most compact 5.7" phones are the Note 5 and XL. 6P and X Pure ain't small...I'm not looking for something so tall. The HTC 10/Maxx have the right footprint for me size wise. The G5 is 90% the size of the G4...a bit more manageable, but not as ideal as the 10/Maxx.

MSFT did a hell of a job...the G4 was 85% size of the XL. For MSFT to fit .02" screen in a barely bigger body is impressive...

That makes sense!

I think at this point the only devices that are too big for me are the iPhone 6S+ and the Nexus 6.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We're finally getting warm weather. Yes, that's ?C, since many folks here are from countries other than the US. Unfortunately, it will rain later this week.
a4680374c861598c8bb4c637b19204f0.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Because it's not been raining we've been down at the seafront every night to go for a walk. Taking too many pictures!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So yesterday I went to workout after my test. I wanted to go to the bathroom before working out. I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms. At first I saw a guy in his towel and smelled water. I didn't think much about it until I turned the corner 😶😐 that's when I saw a bunch of naked guys changing. Some where taking their towels off . Having it waving around like "hello" I kept on walking like nothing and more and more guys with their nakedness haha and there was a guy peeing naked right next to me. I was like damn it all why me haha

Well I'm not a fan of it either, but that's pretty much a thing in every fitness center.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99