WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At least there are places where you can work, there's no such a thing in Bosnia, lol.

Sahib lives in a small town in northern California. The job market probably isn't that great. For him to get a job in his field of study he's probably going to need to move unless there's some companies hiring near him.

Moving away from family that you're close to is not easy and doing it is not a cheap exercise by any stretch, especially for a recent graduate.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a rather gloomy day out and I've been having a bit moan this morning. Must be the weather. LOL!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Wow, so many typos in my previous post, hopefully I will be doing better on Saturday
Oh and this is what my tablet says about weather.
1cbb2266046875e674c8eb75ee6c29d1.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I'm headed to work early today. Not because I care to go to work early today, when I'm in a good mood and it's a really nice day out. It is such a nice day out all the fun stuff is on display. New York is filled with such beautiful people at times. At least they're beautiful looking anyway.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I'm headed to work early today. Not because I care to go to work early today, when I'm in a good mood and it's a really nice day out. It is such a nice day out all the fun stuff is on display. New York is filled with such beautiful people at times. At least they're beautiful looking anyway.

Posted via Moto Maxx

I threw on pink shirt today just to try to keep up...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Nice temperatures even with the rain.

The girl is pretty too. :) (note I'm not Sahib :p)
Haha, well she is cute but has a boyfriend, she had it before we started high school so... She is my best girl friend ( space is intentional ;) ) and I'm her best friend in the whole class(girls included). She is the best girl to talk to in my class. She will be the one I will miss the most when school ends :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha, well she is cute but has a boyfriend, she had it before we started high school so... She is my best girl friend ( space is intentional ;) ) and I'm her best friend in the whole class(girls included). She is the best girl to talk to in my class. She will be the one I will miss the most when school ends :)

How unfortunate for you that she's taken. :(

Nothing wrong with having a girl friend. ;) I've had one since I was 16 (long time ago...). We're still friends but our lives are very different.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How unfortunate for you that she's taken. :(

Nothing wrong with having a girl friend. ;) I've had one since I was 16 (long time ago...). We're still friends but our lives are very different.
Same here. We are still good friends even though we live 10K miles apart.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd have to check but we're about the same distance. She lives in San Fran.
We grew up together. Then met up in USA and she used to live in SFO before but now lives on the other side of the world. I'm not going to name drop but she is a pretty famous person in her line of work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We grew up together. Then met up in USA and she used to live in SFO before but now lives on the other side of the world. I'm not going to name drop but she is a pretty famous person in her line of work.

The girl I know was the cousin of someone that I knew from my neighbourhood. She grew up in the US in Pennsylvania.

She's not famous though :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Figured. 99 knows all, and everyone someplace..

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077