WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How unfortunate for you that she's taken. :(

Nothing wrong with having a girl friend. ;) I've had one since I was 16 (long time ago...). We're still friends but our lives are very different.

Mine has gotten married and is a mom now. We used to keep in contact a lot more back in the day...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's sad.

I hope the economic situation will improve once you graduate school.

So do I, but I doubt it, the whole country is fu**** up it would take a miracle to get out of this situation. I hope I'll be able to leave somewhere in EU after I'm done with the college.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sahib lives in a small town in northern California. The job market probably isn't that great. For him to get a job in his field of study he's probably going to need to move unless there's some companies hiring near him.

Moving away from family that you're close to is not easy and doing it is not a cheap exercise by any stretch, especially for a recent graduate.

Well at least he would't have to leave country.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Swing by my job and they'll gas you up on the crap here really quick...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I have plenty of things that keep me busy here besides who wants to spend 2 hours in traffic, 3 hours in TSA security bull pen and 5 hours in a long aluminum/ titanium tube to get to the funny farm to gas up on fumes?

I like the Telluride slogan.... you'll get high just getting here😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mine has gotten married and is a mom now. We used to keep in contact a lot more back in the day...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Yeah the one I know is married with two kids. I think that's all she wants too. Got lucky as well, one of each. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well at least he would't have to leave country.

Moving from Cali to another state is like moving to another country in the EU... :p

They might speak English (well that's debatable in some states) but it's a different culture in each one. There might be the overall 'US is great' mentality but every state is a bit different.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have plenty of things that keep me busy here besides who wants to spend 2 hours in traffic, 3 hours in TSA security bull pen and 5 hours in a long aluminum/ titanium tube to get to the funny farm to gas up on fumes?

I like the Telluride slogan.... you'll get high just getting here😉

Well, i can ship the laughs from here out to you...just don't open it at home or else you'll be sleeping in the car for a few days...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah the one I know is married with two kids. I think that's all she wants too. Got lucky as well, one of each. :)

Well, my favorite exchange about kids/marriage is a line i stole from my cousin:

(Insert Dad/family members/co-workers/other people:) "MIA, when are you getting married/having kids?"

MIA: "I'm reading the book but haven't gotten to those chapters in it yet..."

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, my favorite exchange about kids/marriage is a line i stole from my cousin:

(Insert Dad/family members/co-workers/other people:) "MIA, when are you getting married/having kids?"

MIA: "I'm reading the book but haven't gotten to those chapters in it yet..."

Posted via Moto Maxx

I got married and skipped the kids. :p Apparently a good decision going by recent research. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Moving from Cali to another state is like moving to another country in the EU...

They might speak English (well that's debatable in some states) but it's a different culture in each one. There might be the overall 'US is great' mentality but every state is a bit different.
Well even if he stays in Cali, California isn't exactly small so from one part of California to another could take longer to travel than from, let's say Zagreb to Frankfurt.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Looks MS killed off what was left of Nokia's hardware division.

Seems like a lot of WM fans are taking that as meaning it's all over now.

I have not idea what to make of anything to be honest. When you're almost at zero market share what does one do?

I think it's a start from scratch happening, yet again but who knows? I'm guessing they're hoping other OEMs make the phones and they stick to the software. That's what the shareholders wanted anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well even if he stays in Cali, California isn't exactly small so from one part of California to another could take longer to travel than from, let's say Zagreb to Frankfurt.

Very true but even Cali has different 'zones' in it. I haven't seen much of California or the west of the US. It's an area I still need to get to along with some other parts. A big road trip coming one day.

But that's assuming he were to stay in Cali. Maybe opportunity is elsewhere. Life is strange like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To put it in context. You can travel from Orland to salt lake city Utah in the same time I can travel from Orland to Santa Barbara. Yes Cali is that big haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786