WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cali is #3 i think in size in the US of A...Alaska is nigh enough to fit Cali + Texas + another small state or two...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Small states would be more than 2, it can actually fit Montana in along with California and Texas.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Small states would be more than 2, it can actually fit Montana in along with California and Texas.

That goes to show you the only thing bigger than the state of Alaska is their former governor's ego and willingness to put her foot in her mouth...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just saw in my email that a colleague (who i haven't seen around for a few months) has passed from cancer today. There is one that has been out for 18 months battling breast cancer, and from what i heard, she's probably not coming back to work and is in a real fist fight with it.

Stuff like this always serves to remind people to treasure their walk through life and those people you meet. Each person has great value, and equal value.

Posted via Moto Maxx
That's sad to hear. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That goes to show you the only thing bigger than the state of Alaska is their former governor's ego and willingness to put her foot in her mouth...

Posted via Moto Maxx
In the USA yes. Canada, Russia, India, China, Greenland and Australia are all bigger... though not sure about the former governor...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In the USA yes. Canada, Russia, India, China, Greenland and Australia are all bigger... though not sure about the former governor...

Well, her ego is probably smaller than Putin's, which puts her in the size of Brasil (who you conveniently left off your list)...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, her ego is probably smaller than Putin's, which puts her in the size of Brasil (who you conveniently left off your list)...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I'm not perfect.

The only explanation I have is that I haven't visited there yet so I have this weird tendency for it to slip my mind.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not perfect.

The only explanation I have is that I haven't visited there yet so I have this weird tendency for it to slip my mind.

And here I thought that you were the epitome of perfection - what a shame. I'm so disappointed. Lol!

(Huge sarcasm alert)

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Moving from Cali to another state is like moving to another country in the EU... :p

They might speak English (well that's debatable in some states) but it's a different culture in each one. There might be the overall 'US is great' mentality but every state is a bit different.

I do get that, bug again, it's the same country, and differences can't be that big like in some cases in Europe. Just how many languages there are here, and with every one of them there's a different culture, different traditions and most importantly different lifestyles. So eh, it's easier for him to move to Nevada, or I don't know, Maine, than for me to go to Germany or somewhere to Benelux. Especially because of that god damn German, it's so hard to learn that language.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do get that, bug again, it's the same country, and differences can't be that big like in some cases in Europe. Just how many languages there are here, and with every one of them there's a different culture, different traditions and most importantly different lifestyles. So eh, it's easier for him to move to Nevada, or I don't know, Maine, than for me to go to Germany or somewhere to Benelux. Especially because of that god damn German, it's so hard to learn that language.

You'd be surprised at how moving within a very large country even though the common language is the same, you can get the same sort of variance of experience as you would in moving between countries with different languages. You'd be surprised at how certain parts of the US looks as how it looks on TV and how certain parts of the US looks exactly as how it looks in some of the most rural areas and in between as well...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Sup guys, I finally had an actual day off today... and it's just been bad. Felt like crap all day, miserable mood, and not getting along with the GF! Maybe I should just stay at work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro