WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know, every time I turn on the XL and pop my sim card in, I always get the initial feeling..."you know, you could see yourself using this as a daily driver..."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ahaha nice! Too bad it's only an "intial felling", and then reality smacks you in the face. Lol jk.

That's actually what happens...like when the battery runs like an open fire hydrant once you start to push the phone...when you start to see "loading" and "resuming" screens on a Snapdragon 810 device...and then you realize these modern phones ain't worth a damn...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do get that, bug again, it's the same country, and differences can't be that big like in some cases in Europe. Just how many languages there are here, and with every one of them there's a different culture, different traditions and most importantly different lifestyles. So eh, it's easier for him to move to Nevada, or I don't know, Maine, than for me to go to Germany or somewhere to Benelux. Especially because of that god damn German, it's so hard to learn that language.
Being a person who's traveled most of the east side of the USA I can tell you the culture from state to state changes quite a bit. Especially from north to south.

All language is difficult to learn if it's not the language you typically speak. Sure there are some similarities between some languages but in general they all have their own inflections. Add in slang and things get more difficult.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a pity I can't speak any other dialect in this country. I can't speak Bisaya or Chabacano. Thank god I learned English.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. More of that wonderful weekly Thursday meetings to suffer through. Sometimes, i wish i could just stand up and hurl at these meetings...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF is looking forward to going to South Jersey this holiday weekend to get out of the city. I'm ok with the plan of hearing less cars in my ears whizzing by for a few days.

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When you do get there, let me know if it's as exciting as you think it may be...

Posted via Moto Maxx

It's more about the history and scenery for me than about 'excitement' though that is exciting to me.

I'm interested in the food as well but they are a bit meat centric there, in general.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's more about the history and scenery for me than about 'excitement' though that is exciting to me.

I'm interested in the food as well but they are a bit meat centric there, in general.

Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. But at the time when I was thinking about that stuff, I was thinking more from this single guy perspective. Of course that doesn't apply currently so, I'm not sure if those places still have the same appeal. Who knows, I I still may end up going at some point. Maybe just not right now.

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. But at the time when I was thinking about that stuff, I was thinking more from this single guy perspective. Of course that doesn't apply currently so, I'm not sure if those places still have the same appeal. Who knows, I I still may end up going at some point. Maybe just not right now.

Posted via Moto Maxx

There are definitely some places better suited to being single than in a relationship, or what is commonly known as 'party capitals' over here. I think Sahib should visit one... :p

Not saying you can't enjoy those places as couple either.

I'm interested in Peru with some other stops along the way.

Would be nice to go in the next 3-5 years to South America, unless I suddenly become rich. :p

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There are definitely some places better suited to being single than in a relationship, or what is commonly known as 'party capitals' over here. I think Sahib should visit one... :p

Not saying you can't enjoy those places as couple either. I

'm interested in Peru with some other stops along the way.

Would be nice to go in the next 3-5 years to South America, unless I suddenly become rich. :p

If Sahib ever to one of those party capitals I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe he would lose his mind, or maybe he would find it.

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If Sahib ever to one of those party capitals I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe he would lose his mind, or maybe he would find it.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Probably lose his mind to find it?

Of course we're talking party and I can see Sahib being more a watcher than a participant for some reason. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Probably lose his mind to find it?

Of course we're talking party and I can see Sahib being more a watcher than a participant for some reason. :p

He may get stuck in a loop where he keeps losing his mind, finding it and losing it again...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So moving to a new office block on the campus. Worst part is that it's a 3 week move then we're moving again.

Honestly, this company wastes more money moving than it does on anything else. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So moving to a new office block on the campus. Worst part is that it's a 3 week move then we're moving again.

Honestly, this company wastes more money moving than it does on anything else. :p

I wonder what's worse... your company wasting money on moving or the idea of "meeting to schedule a meeting" that's standard procedure here where i work?

Posted via Moto Maxx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel