WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm only 30 minutes into my work day and I'm already annoyed. Off to eat some M&Ms (mint)...maybe that'll help...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what's worse... your company wasting money on moving or the idea of "meeting to schedule a meeting" that's standard procedure here where i work?

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well considering they decided to not give universal raises this year even though we're doing just fine to seem them waste money like this sort of irritates you. My raises have not been stellar, nor has anyone else's.

Only special people are getting raises this year. Note, I'm not special.

Reason for not giving everyone a raise? Because the industry sucks and they know you can't go anywhere else. Nice huh? They didn't use those exact words but that's what they basically said.

Then companies wonder why people jump ship the minute the right offer comes along. With attitude like that for staff it's a wonder why anyone wants to work for corporations any more. Penny smart and pound stupid....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm only 30 minutes into my work day and I'm already annoyed. Off to eat some M&Ms (mint)...maybe that'll help...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I'm annoyed the minute I get up these days. It goes to show that it's time for me to get out of this place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well considering they decided to not give universal raises this year even though we're doing just fine to seem them waste money like this sort of irritates you. My raises have not been stellar, nor has anyone else's.

Only special people are getting raises this year. Note, I'm not special.

Reason for not giving everyone a raise? Because the industry sucks and they know you can't go anywhere else. Nice huh? They didn't use those exact words but that's what they basically said.

Then companies wonder why people jump ship the minute the right offer comes along. With attitude like that for staff it's a wonder why anyone wants to work for corporations any more. Penny smart and pound stupid....

This reminds of one of my favorite memes...two guys standing on a beam overhanging a cliff. So the guy on the side overhanging the ledge had a saw in his hand trying to cut the beam in half...and they put the words "management" under the genius with the saw in hand...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's actually what happens...like when the battery runs like an open fire hydrant once you start to push the phone...when you start to see "loading" and "resuming" screens on a Snapdragon 810 device...and then you realize these modern phones ain't worth a damn...

Maybe my sister is the minorty but she hasn't complained about battery life :p but she does have issues with windows hello

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Being a person who's traveled most of the east side of the USA I can tell you the culture from state to state changes quite a bit. Especially from north to south.

All language is difficult to learn if it's not the language you typically speak. Sure there are some similarities between some languages but in general they all have their own inflections. Add in slang and things get more difficult.

I never had problems learning English though. It must be 'cause I grew up watching cartoons and playing games a lot when I was a kid. Cutscenes, man I loved those!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Got back from the school. Exhausted as never before, gym after an 8 hours a school really kills you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to say that all that struggle I went through learning Psychology finally paid off. I got an A in that test, the only one in my class. And got another one today so that F is "gone" and I'll have a final A. Yes!
Now all I that is left to do is get another A in Latin and that would be the end of this year's saga. My average will be 4.75, good enough.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi all. Heading away for the weekend which should be nice, haven't had a break to stop for too long.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It's now white, and Lollipop!
573f351e8f8a99d36cf04059ff4c08d1.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I was busy with trying to take out the alternator out of an 86 Toyota Corolla. I finally got it out with the help of my friend :) I got to say it was a pain in the rear

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like it's doom and gloom for wp :/ looks like the dark days are here and it's only going to get darker.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting tired of the news always talking about trump this trump that , protesters this and that , Hilary this and Bernie that. All that is bothersome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077