WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That video is the best explanation of the versatility, complexity, and limitless possibilities of the sounds that can be created.

It's amazing that all that, all of the circuits and oscilloscopes, can be recreated in software. It's really just a musical computer akin to the old punchcard computers of yesterday, now running on a computer (or tablet) as a musical virtual machine.

Edit: oscillators, not oscilloscopes. Oscilloscopes are just the display (the circular display with the wavy lines) of what the oscillator is doing.

I know you already know all this stuff Laura, I'm just correcting myself..

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today is doing some garden work and some small bits around the house. I have tomorrow as well to do things as it's a holiday.

Nothing too exciting.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Today is doing some garden work and some small bits around the house. I have tomorrow as well to do things as it's a holiday.

Nothing too exciting.

Morning Rue! (It's morning time here anyways lol)

I did some yard work yesterday myself... Dang push mower is a workout!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A whole song dedicated to having cake by the ocean. This person should take a trip to Australia, there's cake by the ocean all over the place. Tonnes of cafes everywhere...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

A whole song dedicated to having cake by the ocean. This person should take a trip to Australia, there's cake by the ocean all over the place. Tonnes of cafes everywhere...

First time I heard that song, they were on the **** Clark New Year's Eve show. I thought "what the heck is this crap?" ... Now look at 'em!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nothing too exciting.
Same here. I had a mow lawning planned for today but it's not going to happen since the weather got worse. It's probably going to rain, so I'll have to do it in next few days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Learning bloody literature. Done with the grammer.
English is so much easier than Bosnian, so fewer rules and exceptions. Not to mention that it's a secondary language to me and I don't have to learn that much about the writers and what not.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Only two more weeks of school to go. In that time I have to maintain my grades in Maths, Physics and Bosnian, in both which I have tests in next few days, fix my grades in Latin and try to talk that German professor not to be such an as*****. Current status is 4.6, I'll try to get it on 4.75.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only two more weeks of school to go. In that time I have to maintain my grades in Maths, Physics and Bosnian, in both which I have tests in next few days, fix my grades in Latin and try to talk that German professor not to be such an as*****. Current status is 4.6, I'll try to get it on 4.75.

Is a 4.6 good?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon