WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Learning bloody literature. Done with the grammer.
English is so much easier than Bosnian, so fewer rules and exceptions. Not to mention that it's a secondary language to me and I don't have to learn that much about the writers and what not.

Personally, I'd take any other language over English...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the right lighting, the Maxx is serviceable...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 9438.jpg
    9438.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 6

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That video is the best explanation of the versatility, complexity, and limitless possibilities of the sounds that can be created.

It's amazing that all that, all of the circuits and oscilloscopes, can be recreated in software. It's really just a musical computer akin to the old punchcard computers of yesterday, now running on a computer (or tablet) as a musical virtual machine.

Edit: oscillators, not oscilloscopes. Oscilloscopes are just the display (the circular display with the wavy lines) of what the oscillator is doing.

I know you already know all this stuff Laura, I'm just correcting myself..
The thing that he slides his finger on is a ribbon controller.
https://youtu.be/trELGOKEbjU

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Finsync%2Fribbon-controller%2F&token=WLEpCDx9

This is also a ribbon controller, but separate from the Moog.
https://youtu.be/EzURfSYv41E

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You may not have "skulled" so much either...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Man, including those classes I missed when my leg was broken, I believe I have missed around 120-130 of those. Only 3 are marked as 'missed without the proper reason'. I've got right to skip two more, and yes, I plan to do that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yes. A dependable, solid V8 that Ford put in a lot of their vehicles; Mustang, Thunderbird, etc.

:p

Thunderbird, man that thing is nice. I've always loved american muscle, if I ever had enough money I'd get myselfa fully restored Plymouth Cuda.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yrs I'm a little bit into the spicy stuff...
View attachment 126928

So am I. I can thank that to my grandpa who used to take me to 'hunting' with him. Those hunter folks really like spicy stuff, spicy soup, spicy meat, spicy everything.
And that hunting wasn't really hunting. They would buy some lamb and chicken and slowly bake it during the whole day. Of course, all of which is followed by some beer and home made rakija, something like moonshine I guess.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I know I said I hate when people evade their obligations, I really do. But still I skull a class here and there which could be considered as evading responsibilities. But this is the way I see it, if I'm not going to do something irresponsible and stupid now that I'm young, then when should I? I'll just make sure it doesn't become a habit.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

A whole song dedicated to having cake by the ocean. This person should take a trip to Australia, there's cake by the ocean all over the place. Tonnes of cafes everywhere...
I never heard the song about cake by the ocean, but I don't think I'm missing anything. I Googled it, and it's not a genre of music that I like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos