WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow! That is really bad.

The carrier in your country is doing false advertising if they sell products that do not work in your country.

They can do lots of stuff, but still to get away with it. This is a pretty f-ed up country, so no one pays attention to stuff like that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nope. It depends on what opportunities he's looking at. He could get a job right away. He would do project work (temporary or temporary-to-permanent). He could go part time. It all depends...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Well that's not bad at all. You have to volunteer here first for at least 6 months. And after you're done another guy will come in, fill your place, and the circle goes on.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

:unhappy: That is sad.

I know, it's more than sad, but ehh, what can you do about it. We've been stuck in transition for over 20 years. There's very few good politicians here, but they can't get the power 'cause people are still too nationalistic.
How can you hate someone just because he's a different religion to the point where both of you, in this case three of you, totally destroy your country. Other than religion there's nothing different between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks. Nothing. It's the same bloody language.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know, it's more than sad, but ehh, what can you do about it. We've been stuck in transition for over 20 years. There's very few good politicians here, but they can't get the power 'cause people are still too nationalistic.
How can you hate someone just because he's a different religion to the point where both of you, in this case three of you, totally destroy your country. Other than religion there's nothing different between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks. Nothing. It's the same bloody language.

There aren't many good politrickians (one Jamaican slang for politicians) anywhere anyways...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad to have spent the holiday down here in south Jersey. It was a good opportunity to have a space where i could personally focus in on a few things between spending time with the GF's family. I was reminded of the things I'd put to the side recently, and the challenges that lie ahead...

All in all, a restful trip indeed.

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't know what's wrong with my baterry. Charging it has become a real pain in the ***. I left it on charger last night when I went to sleep. When I woke up, around 5 hours later, it was just 61%. What the heck? From ~20% to ~60% in 5 hours. I hope it's a build related bug.

It's the build. While it doesn't affect my 830 it does get hot under normal use.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Congrats! And good luck with finding a job.
Question. Do you need to do like 6 months of volunteering before being able to get a permanent job?

What Mia said :) it just depends on the opportunities that I find /make / or come to me. I'm using Craig's list , edjoin, and my schools job listing that many places put listing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Unless something drastic happens, I'm keeping the Maxx through the summer. I'm in the midst of redefining some priorities and it looks like the Maxx is the best phone for me right now. It is ironic because there are no guarantees that the Moto 2014 combo of the Maxx and 360 will receive their name of round of updates in 6.0.1 and wear 2.0 respectively. Come fall both devices will be two years old. While they're rock solid performers, an upgrade either way is always welcomed... but will be most likely delayed.

Still, as long as both continue to chug along, they'll remain in my current rotation...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What Mia said :) it just depends on the opportunities that I find /make / or come to me. I'm using Craig's list , edjoin, and my schools job listing that many places put listing.

Try LinkedIn. A while ago monster.com was good, don't know if it's still in vogue or not.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Unless something drastic happens, I'm keeping the Maxx through the summer. I'm in the midst of redefining some priorities and it looks like the Maxx is the best phone for me right now. It is ironic because there are no guarantees that the Moto 2014 combo of the Maxx and 360 will receive their name of round of updates in 6.0.1 and wear 2.0 respectively. Come fall both devices will be two years old. While they're rock solid performers, an upgrade either way is always welcomed... but will be most likely delayed.

Still, as long as both continue to chug along, they'll remain in my current rotation...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I have gone back to my old favorite phones, Lumia 640 and Nexus 5. I'm going to sell my Nexus 9 and try out this iPad mini 4 even though typing on it is such a chore!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Moto Maxx

The reason I'd upgrade these two is wanting something I'd get a bit more mileage out of for the next year and not stress over software support. But at the end of the day, with all its warts Android wear 1.4 performs well enough on the 360...and the 6.0.1 soak test #1 runs well enough on the Maxx that if these are the last two updates for both devices, i can still get by well enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky