WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Try LinkedIn. A while ago monster.com was good, don't know if it's still in vogue or not.

:) yes I use LinkedIn and I just updated it . The teachers i asked told me to look at edjoin. They said that's how they got their jobs at butte college. That's also how a buddy of mine got a job at a school as the it head.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm enjoying the Nokia N1 as an entertainment device for Netflix, Amazon Video etc and a couple of games. Apps are limited since I can only side load the Amazon store on it. I caved in and splurged on a nice USB C charging cable and a nice case and a tempered glass screen protector.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have gone back to my old favorite phones, Lumia 640 and Nexus 5. I'm going to sell my Nexus 9 and try out this iPad mini 4 even though typing on it is such a chore!

I'd have bought the N9 for the GF but there's no cash for that. Her N7 2013 is still holding up OK after 2+ years of use...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

:) yes I use LinkedIn and I just updated it . The teachers i asked told me to look at edjoin. They said that's how they got their jobs at butte college. That's also how a buddy of mine got a job at a school as the it head.

Nice that you are getting good tips from your teachers for your job search.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The reason I'd upgrade these two is wanting something I'd get a bit more mileage out of for the next year and stress over software support. But at the end of the day, with all its warts Android wear 1.4 performs well enough on the 360...and the 6.0.1 soak test #1 runs well enough on the Maxx that if these are the last two updates for both devices, i can still get by well enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Maybe the ASUS Zenfone could be up your Alley

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The iPad has a boatload of accessories though, Apple Smart Cover, two smart cases, tempered glass screen protector, the works. The other two family members are already eyeing it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So here is my tablet collection. I'll take a picture one of these days. iPad 2, iPad mini 4 LTE, Nexus 9 LTE, Nokia N1, LG G Pad F 8.0 LTE and Surface Pro 3. Though in all honesty, the SP3 is a replacement for my aging laptop. I use it in touch mode along with the keyboard, better than using a mouse IMO.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's the build. While it doesn't affect my 830 it does get hot under normal use.

It gets hot after 10 minutes of browsing on Edge. That's insane. I hipe they fix it soon. This Redstone thing started nicely, can't say they kept it that way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What Mia said :) it just depends on the opportunities that I find /make / or come to me. I'm using Craig's list , edjoin, and my schools job listing that many places put listing.

Good luck then!
It seems that Sahib's funny farm post are awaiting us, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium