WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Interesting. I've always thought about the X Pure Edition, but felt it was a little too large for my taste. Perhaps I'm still in that mood to get rid of my Maxx...lol.

I think I'd prefer the X Force instead (known as the Droid Turbo 2 here), but it is too hard to find and too expensive...

Posted via Moto Maxx
I'm not sure how expensive or available the X Play is. I believe it's a bit smaller than the X Pure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure how expensive or available the X Play is. I believe it's a bit smaller than the X Pure.

Runs the same processor as the HTC A9. Also know as the Droid Maxx 2 on Verizon. Don't think that outside of it being 64-bit and using the same camera as the X pure it offers much more than the Maxx. I mean, the hardware combo in the Maxx is the same as the Nexus 6...

Perhaps I'm just best skipping 2016 and upgrading next year for Android...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just read some news there are people planning to boycott Finding Dory because it might show a gay couple for all of two seconds... why am I stuck on the same planet as these people?

They seemed to have forgotten the voice of the main character is a lesbian...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I just read some news there are people planning to boycott Finding Dory because it might show a gay couple for all of two seconds... why am I stuck on the same planet as these people?

One word...Ignorance!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People do like making a big deal out of small things....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of huge number of pages. I had to learn like 240 pages is Bosnian, both literature and grammar. I skipped both the studying part of it and the part where I have to go to class and do the test. I'm just too young to be worried about that crap. I have a college in a few years, worries can wait.

:p it only gets worse when you get done with high school

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sucks for the people and me who work outside for the next few days :(
435c6a536e2cc6d1079b7d290b56160a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers