WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just read some news there are people planning to boycott Finding Dory because it might show a gay couple for all of two seconds... why am I stuck on the same planet as these people?

They seemed to have forgotten the voice of the main character is a lesbian...
I need to watch this :)
Finding Nemo was first movie/cartoon I went to watch to the cinema. I was 6 :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One word...Ignorance!

Another word: dumbass!

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

People do like making a big deal out of small things....

The worst part is that they assumed it shows a gay lesbian couple. It's based on a few seconds of the trailer. That's the worst part of the whole thing.

Talking fish is fine, possible gay couple not really a part of the story is bad.... what a ****ed up world....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

No short work day here unfortunately... :/

We're going to a South American restaurant for dinner though. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The most annoying thing on the subway here is to have people playing via the loudspeaker on their phones. I mean, if I wanted to hear their music I'd have bought them a boom box. Otherwise, buy some damn headphones...

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The most annoying thing on the subway here is to have people playing via the loudspeaker on their phones. I mean, if I wanted to hear their music I'd have bought them a boom box. Otherwise, buy some damn headphones...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I find that annoying pretty much anywhere but it seems to be a public transport thing where a group of people (typically young) need to play their music so everyone can hear it.

Worse is that I've actually seen kids with adults allowing them to do that...

To make it more annoying it's typically music I'm not overly fond of...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find that annoying pretty much anywhere but it seems to be a public transport thing where a group of people (typically young) need to play their music so everyone can hear it.

If i had kids, it's either they have their headphones on, or i take the device.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's been happening from before Christmas was born. It's so engrained into human DNA it seems. My other point from bringing this up was the same I've made at a few workshops with teenage males:

Racism exists everywhere, especially in a place like NYC. As long as you live in 'Murica, you'll run into it...it'll just be more subtle in some places than others, sadly.

'Murica has shown it's simply not ready to tackle improving ethnic relationships within its borders on a national scale. Yes, many people do what it necessary to take care of this on a small group/1-1 level, but realistically speaking, that's not enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Weird thing about racism in Balkans. Folks here hate both black Asian people, you know, 'cause they're not white. But when they watch a movie or a documentary about KKK or similar, they're like "Ooh those Americans, bunch of sh**** as******, how can they hate someone based on their skin colour, how dare they!" While those same people do the same **** on the streets and hate their neighbour 'cause his name's different than their's.

Both nationalistic, fascistic and hypocratic.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Posted via Moto Maxx

I f****** hate those. It's not better here at all. I just can't understand how will he enjoy his music on his phone's mono speaker that has ****ty distorted sound compared to headphones. Even cheap ones are better. And after all, I don't care what other people listen to, neither do I want them to care about me, they're just a bunch of strangers.
But I guess that's the thing now, killing your privacy just to become 'cool'. Same thing goes with social media.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's typically people I'm not overly fond of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234