WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Physics test is done. Had some weird questions, hope I did good enough. All I need is a B.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Going to another play to a nearby city tomorrow, or is it to the cinema, can't really remember. I hope it's a play though. Anyway, I'll be sentry (couldn't remember any different word) so I'll be starting at 12, finishing at 15 and then we're off to play.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I hope this cute girl will be going again. Last time, I invited her for an ice cream, we were about to leave the caffe and guess what, her friend joined us and thus became a third wheel. I don't know she realised that. I hope she doesn't do the same thing again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope this cute girl will be going again. Last time, I invited her for an ice cream, we were about to leave the caffe and guess what, her friend joined us and thus became a third wheel. I don't know she realised that. I hope she doesn't do the same thing again.

Oh the things I could say and the questions I could ask... oh well. Hope you're next meeting with her goes well. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Going to another play to a nearby city tomorrow, or is it to the cinema, can't really remember. I hope it's a play though. Anyway, I'll be sentry (couldn't remember any different word) so I'll be starting at 12, finishing at 15 and then we're off to play.

I should go see a play some time soon. I've been wanting to see The Book of Mormon for some time. There's a couple others I wouldn't mind seeing as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Weird thing about racism in Balkans. Folks here hate both black Asian people, you know, 'cause they're not white. But when they watch a movie or a documentary about KKK or similar, they're like "Ooh those Americans, bunch of sh**** as******, how can they hate someone based on their skin colour, how dare they!" While those same people do the same **** on the streets and hate their neighbour 'cause his name's different than their's.

Both nationalistic, fascistic and hypocratic.

Hate what you don't know, fear what you don't (care to) understand. That's how racism gas always been...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If the friend was cute, nothing for you to worry about...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Less than five hours of sleep last night....ugh....where is the coffee!

I get an average of 5 hours sleep every night... That's my normal. Sometimes I get even less! Coffee is absolutely a necessity... (As well as those 5 hour energy shots when the need arises) Burning that candle at both ends every day and I'm running out of candles!

Good morning everyone!
Morning Shu! Everyone...

Happy birthday Rue! Sorry for being a bit late :D
X2 Rue... Happy belated! Hope you had a good one!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Was off yesterday and did nothing all day... pretty much layed around in a coma. I did manage to sit in front of the PC and play some Doom for a few hours last night, but that was about it...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I keep forgetting that I need to buy another DVD drive for the PC. (Remember I lost those two hard drives and my DVD burner a while back when I upgraded my video card and my PSU decided to show its a$$... ) Maybe I'll get a blue ray burner this time. IDK.. I keep forgetting about it because discs are becoming obsolete evidently. New software and games are all "digital downloads" nowadays.. The only time I really think about it is when someone requests a movie burned or I feel the need to install an older game or program.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Quite of a posting marathon I had here.

Go back into this thread about two years and you will realize your posting spree was only a 5K run....you will also see Sahib at his best (or worst depending on your frame of reference)!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I keep forgetting that I need to buy another DVD drive for the PC. (Remember I lost those two hard drives and my DVD burner a while back when I upgraded my video card and my PSU decided to show its a$$... ) Maybe I'll get a blue ray burner this time. IDK.. I keep forgetting about it because discs are becoming obsolete evidently. New software and games are all "digital downloads" nowadays.. The only time I really think about it is when someone requests a movie burned or I feel the need to install an older game or program.

Ed, check slickdeals, there was a nice external one for a fairly reasonable price a couple of days ago....

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I was on a "game installing spree" the other night. I decided to install a bunch of the games that I own via my Steam Library. (Which is a bunch!) Then I remembered my Origin account games (I own a bunch with them as well!) Then there's Uplay games, Epic games, and all the Microsoft store/Xbox "Live" PC games... it all adds up to a $hit ton of games!

Now I have about 1/3rd of the 3TB storage drive filled up with installed games. Only my most played and favorites are installed on the SSD with the OS (Doom and Tom Clancy's The Division)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro