WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The first one on the list should show up once Xiaomi cleans up a bug plaguing their International version with the Play Store (according to my source). The second one is a bit difficult to come by from my regular channels. I am hoping that the Zuk Z2 does show up via my source. I might get a OP3 to try only if it has NFC, otherwise I will pass on it just liked I passed on the OP2.

I should add the Zenfone 3 to the list. But i want to hear your review of the Mi 5. The Hong Kong site I've used to but stuff has it for $400.

Sad to see OEMs going glass and metal and no Qi...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With my posts about my ex, how awesome tri-tip is, talking with Nadia , my girl Adventures, school adventures. Yup it's been a crazy 3 years hahaha

Man I really need to find some free time to go back and find those posts. I assume I won't be disappointed? Lol

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

About to transfer my Sociology project from Word to Power Point, have to do a presentation tomorrow. Professor said it was the best project done in our school. I would be disappointed if it wasn't, there's around 30 pages in it, while other's projects weren't more than 10-12 pages.
Anyway, need to transfer it, study it a bit and prepare myself for presentating it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

About to transfer my Sociology project from Word to Power Point, have to do a presentation tomorrow. Professor said it was the best project done in our school. I would be disappointed if it wasn't, there's around 30 pages in it, while other's projects weren't more than 10-12 pages.
Anyway, need to transfer it, study it a bit and prepare myself for presentating it.
Good luck on your presentation.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I get an average of 5 hours sleep every night... That's my normal. Sometimes I get even less! Coffee is absolutely a necessity... (As well as those 5 hour energy shots when the need arises) Burning that candle at both ends every day and I'm running out of candles!

Morning Shu! Everyone...

X2 Rue... Happy belated! Hope you had a good one!
Not late yet. :)

It's today. :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just "spoke" to a customer's service at MS, turns out they don't have a trial versions of Office, only Office 365, but that one requires bank credentials, which I don't like at all. Looks like I'll have to ask a favour from one of my friends to do it for me. And also save some money to get that damn 365.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)