WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At least you are a bit more cheerful today, was it the free drink or some quality "sleep" last night?

I think it's just the weather bringing me down a bit, it's been like autumn weather here except that things are green. The other has been the office move. We're still going to move again so I feel slightly unsettled. Also I'm not a fan of this building. It's a bit gloomy.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's alcoholic. I'm a cheap date it seems. I was slightly tipsy after it. Though I did drink it quickly.

Keeping in mind that I don't drink that often.
So am I right in thinking it was your birthday? Happy (belated) Birthday dude!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know right?! It flew by so fast it doesn't feel like 3 years. Reminds me of that saying " time flys when you are having fun"

It's not quite three years yet. The thread started in July 2013. Muessig and Laura on page one. MIA on page three. I turn up on page 4.

You don't turn up until page 179 we're at the end of August by this time.

Sahib's first post on the thread?

Wait for it....

You guys are funny because you all talk about grown up stuff :p while for me I'm waiting for the college bus to come . So that means I have 30 min to read what you all have talked about :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's not quite three years yet. The thread started in July 2013. Muessig and Laura on page one. MIA on page three. I turn up on page 4.

Wait for it....

I showed up on page 3? Man, I've been here almost forever then...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm decompressing a little bit today, so I popped my sim into the XL. This phone is one quality wearable away from me using it as a daily driver...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Wait for it....
Huh you have been on for quite some time. I am on here about 2 years. This time 2 years ago I test drove Samsung Galaxy S5 if anyone remembers that 😂 It will also be 2 years since Chregu left thread...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Huh you have been on for quite some time. I am on here about 2 years. This time 2 years ago I test drove Samsung Galaxy S5 if anyone remembers that �� It will also be 2 years since Chregu left thread...

Yeah I miss Chregu. A bit frustrating that he left without leaving his details. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte