WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Huh you have been on for quite some time. I am on here about 2 years. This time 2 years ago I test drove Samsung Galaxy S5 if anyone remembers that 😂 It will also be 2 years since Chregu left thread...

You've test driven some interesting devices here...i swear you need a YouTube channel...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You've test driven some interesting devices here...i swear you need a YouTube channel...
Heh, I don't feel that comfortable in front of camera but never say never. I will see how things go when I will be in college. Right now, I hope I will be starting a long term review during the summer of something that will replace my Moto. My G2 shows it's age, it lacks space and when you decide to go running and you have to wait 2 minutes for Runtastic to start you know that your expectations of the phone bigger than its capabilities.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as there's hype around the new windows central windows 10 app, this app itself is indicative of the current state of the platform.

The old app by Jay Bennett is still really good. The two issues I have with it are no more landscape and picture uploading support.

The new app, just like everything in windows 10 will take a long time to realize its potential. For those who choose to ride it out, I'm sure it'll be worth it. For those on the fence like me, it'll be too long and too late to really care.

I really respect MSFT for sticking to their guns and playing the long game. But chasing after the mirage in the distance doesn't always mean you'll get to see if it is a mirage or the real deal.

I still like my xl but have no qualms selling it when the time comes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Heh, I don't feel that comfortable in front of camera but never say never. I will see how things go when I will be in college. Right now, I hope I will be starting a long term review during the summer of something that will replace my Moto. My G2 shows it's age, it lacks space and when you decide to go running and you have to wait 2 minutes for Runtastic to start you know that your expectations of the phone bigger than its capabilities.

There are many types of reviews. You don't have to do the ones with your mug all over it. You can do mostly close ups if your hands using the device and that works well. In fact, I prefer those with the occasional shot of seeing the reviewer's face.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's not quite three years yet. The thread started in July 2013. Muessig and Laura on page one. MIA on page three. I turn up on page 4.

You don't turn up until page 179 we're at the end of August by this time.

Sahib's first post on the thread?

Wait for it....
Wow, you had the time to go and figure all this out? Must be a slow day at work...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm tempted to stay home but since the GF won't do so to keep me company, I'll show up to work today.
I'm so tired, I might go in a bit later. The darn A/C blower fan motor quit working so I need to take care of that as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Huh you have been on for quite some time. I am on here about 2 years. This time 2 years ago I test drove Samsung Galaxy S5 if anyone remembers that 😂 It will also be 2 years since Chregu left thread...
Cool... I showed up around Dec of 2013 on this thread and maybe on Page 900 and change. Yup Chregu left unexpectedly about two years ago, wasn't it a biking trip in the UK or something like that?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow, you had the time to go and figure all this out? Must be a slow day at work...

I have no idea what my work situation will be like soon. Today so far is turning out to be a bland day. I have a feeling it's not going to get much better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cool... I showed up around Dec of 2013 on this thread and maybe on Page 900 and change. Yup Chregu left unexpectedly about two years ago, wasn't it a biking trip in the UK or something like that?

Not sure about biking but he did go a on a trip here then just disappeared...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As much as there's hype around the new windows central windows 10 app, this app itself is indicative of the current state of the platform.

The old app by Jay Bennett is still really good. The two issues I have with it are no more landscape and picture uploading support.

The new app, just like everything in windows 10 will take a long time to realize its potential. For those who choose to ride it out, I'm sure it'll be worth it. For those on the fence like me, it'll be too long and too late to really care.

I really respect MSFT for sticking to their guns and playing the long game. But chasing after the mirage in the distance doesn't always mean you'll get to see if it is a mirage or the real deal.

I still like my xl but have no qualms selling it when the time comes.
I concur with your last sentence 100%😂

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea what my work situation will be like soon. Today so far is turning out to be a bland day. I have a feeling it's not going to get much better.
I've got so much on my plate it's not funny. See what I did there? Anyway there's always an opportunity to improve upon something or implement something new at work so I'm quite happy from a professional career perspective.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos