WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have nothing to contribute except that I want to do my part to help get to 150k posts.
So, good afternoon! :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not quite three years yet. The thread started in July 2013. Muessig and Laura on page one. MIA on page three. I turn up on page 4.

You don't turn up until page 179 we're at the end of August by this time.

Sahib's first post on the thread?

Wait for it....

You know that feeling when a family member shows an old embarrassing picture to a friend or w/e. Yeah that's how I'm looking at my first post 😅.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

iOS has plenty of quirks that drive me crazy but the battery life on the device, damn! And don't get me started about the notifications on iOS, let's just say that WP and Android have better implementation and options to control them. The learning curve is PITA about that on iOS, not intuitive at all.

The only intuitive part is how well Apple keeps their hands in peoples' pockets...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know that feeling when a family member shows an old embarrassing picture to a friend or w/e. Yeah that's how I'm looking at my first post 😅.

You know, I can have that feeling almost anytime picking any one of your monster binge posting or super Sahibistic moments...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99