WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In the girls or the hookah? I was talking about the girls, for the record...

Not the girls, never! But the whole thing about getting a girl and all that **** that goes with it. I never really tried hard, 'cause I don't have the nerves for that stuff.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh an she just texted me on Viber asking for some help with the Physics. It's 1 o'clock, but I still got up, found my book, and took some photos for her.
What can I say, I'm a nice guy.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The trip itself was rather boring. It was the cinema we were going to, so that was the second disappointment. I had one of the worst hookahs ever, which wad disappointment number two. Then the movie wasn't really good either, third one. And on top of all I lost some money. No matter how much I hate wallets, it really is the time to get one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not the girls, never! But the whole thing about getting a girl and all that **** that goes with it. I never really tried hard, 'cause I don't have the nerves for that stuff.

I wasn't telling you to try hard and stuff like that. Just a friendly reminder to take advantage of any opportunities as they present themselves.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The battery life on the new build for the XL is so-so. Yes, i understand that I've had it for a day, but for the life of me the phone shouldn't have died so quickly with little or no use today.

Oh, the joys of being a beta tester with MSFT...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's good news. I'd be miserable to be stuck in traffic with no ac

Got it done. It was a bad blower motor resistor, known to be a problem part with this car. Cost me $80 to get it fixed. Now if the motor for the blower fan had gone bad, it would be a much more costly endeavor.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel like I have two phones in beta...

1) The XL is in beta perpetually from Microsoft

2) The Maxx is in beta because Moto will probably not going to support it and i have to go the XDA route.

What a life indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I feel like I have two phones in beta...

1) The XL is in beta perpetually from Microsoft

2) The Maxx is in beta because Moto will probably not going to support it and i have to go the XDA route.

What a life indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Alpha Male.
Beta tester.
Nuff said.
Mic drop.

I'm gonna take a stab at writing Haiku

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, my new phone itch is alive and well...

If i chose to be objective, the best hardware combo on Android that gives me value for money by as it stands right now is...the Note 5.

WTF?

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, my new phone itch is alive and well...

If i chose to be objective, the best hardware combo on Android that gives me value for money by as it stands right now is...the Note 5.

WTF?

Posted via Moto Maxx

Now, there are handsets i like, such as the G5, HTC 10 and X Force. I'd even throw the Z5 and the Nexus 5X in that mix too. But the Note 5 covers all my bases except for the lack of waterproofing and massive storage (I'd get the 64GB model, of course).

Do i really want one? No. I'd prefer the Z5 had a much better camera and I'd get one of those. But if i took my head out of my butt, the Note 5 on T-Mobile, LG G5 on T-Mobile, then the Nexus 6P and the X Pure Edition in that order offer the best bang for buck.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now, there are handsets i like, such as the G5, HTC 10 and X Force. I'd even throw the Z5 and the Nexus 5X in that mix too. But the Note 5 covers all my bases except for the lack of waterproofing and massive storage (I'd get the 64GB model, of course).

Do i really want one? No. I'd prefer the Z5 had a much better camera and I'd get one of those. But if i took my head out of my butt, the Note 5 on T-Mobile, LG G5 on T-Mobile, then the Nexus 6P and the X Pure Edition in that order offer the best bang for buck.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Still, it doesn't mean I'll get any of these. On this list the G5 is the most likely I'd get. Good thing i can keep chugging along with the Maxx until something else truly comes along.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Still, it doesn't mean I'll get any of these. On this list the G5 is the most likely I'd get. Good thing i can keep chugging along with the Maxx until something else truly comes along.

Posted via Moto Maxx

I was using the XL today and i seriously think that MSFT cannot wait to kill the Lumia line off and just get the surface devices with phone capabilities onto the market.

The Lumia brand is just so overdone at this point that you can argue it is polarizing...I still like the current hardware combo for the XL, but for me, it is still a rough sell as a daily driver...

Posted via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was using the XL today and i seriously think that MSFT cannot wait to kill the Lumia line off and just get the surface devices with phone capabilities onto the market.

The Lumia brand is just so overdone at this point that you can argue it is polarizing...I still like the current hardware combo for the XL, but for me, it is still a rough sell as a daily driver...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I won't be getting a surface phone or w/e they will call it because I have a feeling it will as expensive as an iPhone or more :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte