WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the record, my new phone itch is alive and well...

If i chose to be objective, the best hardware combo on Android that gives me value for money by as it stands right now is...the Note 5.

WTF?

Posted via Moto Maxx

o_O huh that's interesting.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now, there are handsets i like, such as the G5, HTC 10 and X Force. I'd even throw the Z5 and the Nexus 5X in that mix too. But the Note 5 covers all my bases except for the lack of waterproofing and massive storage (I'd get the 64GB model, of course).

Do i really want one? No. I'd prefer the Z5 had a much better camera and I'd get one of those. But if i took my head out of my butt, the Note 5 on T-Mobile, LG G5 on T-Mobile, then the Nexus 6P and the X Pure Edition in that order offer the best bang for buck.

Posted via Moto Maxx

I am not so keen on the P9, although I'm being offered a20% discount...

Right now, I need a device with ANT+ and it's either Sony or Samsung.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am not so keen on the P9, although I'm being offered a20% discount...

Right now, I need a device with ANT+ and it's either Sony or Samsung.

Understood. I've enjoyed my moto and Sony experiences and wouldn't mind getting either the X Force or the Z5. The problem is the former is hard to find and expensive, and the latter is expensive as usual. The Z5's camera is somewhat better than the Z3 and is better than the Maxx.

Still, the note 5 is worth considering, especially in white.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm sleepy. Wish i could call out today, but I'm headed into the funny farm after a small detour.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura!

One of my favorite under the radar groups is The Budos Band. I bring them up because they incorporate the organ in such a killer way it's not even funny. The best album to really hear this is "The Budos Band III".

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Understood. I've enjoyed my moto and Sony experiences and wouldn't mind getting either the X Force or the Z5. The problem is the former is hard to find and expensive, and the latter is expensive as usual. The Z5's camera is somewhat better than the Z3 and is better than the Maxx.

Still, the note 5 is worth considering, especially in white.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Blue is nice. Had a 64GB version which ironically I traded for a Lumia 950XL. Factory unlocked so zero bloatware.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Had sort of a fight with my professor today. He said some nasty things to me, altough some of it was true, most of the time he was just being offensive. That was just not right. I hope he won't be my professor next year, I can't stand stuff like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss