WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The new phone itch is biting hard...still doesn't mean that I'll get anything though...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy the beach! I still think my adventure this more was a bit more entertaining, but you can't beat the beach...

Posted via Moto Maxx
Just got to the beach....and WTF! Google says beach weather is sunny and 78F and it is foggy here and my car says it is 67F! Darn... oh well there's always potato tacos😀

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd take a picture of the tacos but alas they've been devoured😁 I'll post a picture of the salsa collection.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now that I think about it BP really did like cake o_O. Do you all think he meant "that cake" instead of the cake we though he liked? Or maybe you all knew and I was the last one to get it?

Good chance he may have liked both types of cake.

We always know and you're always the last one to get it, though...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning Ed. I like how you call a 7 hour shift "short". Lol.

Posted via Moto Maxx
Well, it is.. Considering most of my shifts are more in the 13-14 hour range. I can work a 7-8 hour shift like it's nothing! lol (shoot, it's almost like a day off!)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. New day, new phone itch is still biting...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Morning MIA

I have a "new video card itch" myself.... though I really don't "need" one. My recently purchased GTX 970 is more than capable for what I do right now. I can run all of the latest titles (Doom, The Division, etc) on Ultra settings @1080p which looks fantastic to my eyes.

Maybe next year I'll step into the 4K gaming realm and upgrade to a GTX 1070 or 1080ti and get one of those fancy shmancy 4K displays. I could drive a 4K display now with the GTX 970, but I'd probably have to dial down the settings to maintain the framerate.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I e always got an "itch" for something.. I also have a new guitar itch! Not that there's anything wrong with my premium Gibson Les Paul Custom.. Which is what I consider the king of all electric guitars. It just doesn't get any better... but I want a Fender Stratacaster or Telecaster as well to go with it. One of the reasons I'd like a 2nd guitar is because the Les Paul is SO heavy! I mean it's a tank! If I'm standing playing the LP, I'll start feeling the weight of it after a while.

I have two requirements for the Fender guitar.

1. It must have the maple fingerboard. (This is the lighter colored "blonde" fingerboard.) To me, these just look great and are so smooth feeling while playing. Have always wanted one with this!

2. It must have the "HSS" pickup configuration. (Humbucker, single coil, single coil) this narrows it down to about 3/8ths of all Fenders on the market. It's not that this config is rare, it's just that the standard "SSS" configs are all over the place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, it is.. Considering most of my shifts are more in the 13-14 hour range. I can work a 7-8 hour shift like it's nothing! lol (shoot, it's almost like a day off!)

Oh, what the human body is capable of putting up with...

Speaking of which, one of my co-workers is desperately unhappy at her job...to the point where i suspect the unhappiness and stress is manifesting in the form of some of her current physical ailments.

It's beyond sad to see. I mean you can politely suggest certain things but you cannot make people make choices they aren't ready to make.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning MIA

I have a "new video card itch" myself.... though I really don't "need" one. My recently purchased GTX 970 is more than capable for what I do right now. I can run all of the latest titles (Doom, The Division, etc) on Ultra settings @1080p which looks fantastic to my eyes.

Maybe next year I'll step into the 4K gaming realm and upgrade to a GTX 1070 or 1080ti and get one of those fancy shmancy 4K displays. I could drive a 4K display now with the GTX 970, but I'd probably have to dial down the settings to maintain the framerate.

Morning, Ed.

My phone itch is differs t this time as I'm not looking for something to sample, more so something to stay with for a good while. I'm almost tempted to sell my XL and try to find a unicorn 1520 and get something like a 6P.

This time of year in the phone industry is always tricky...the H1 flagships are out and still a bit too expensive, and people are looking forward to the OEMs like Moto who launch their flagships in the fall. So that means last year's flagships from these guys are on sale and you're in that "should i or shouldn't i buy" sort of feel...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, Mr. Ali has passed. What a boxer, and what a man. Parkinson's disease is a real *****.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh, what the human body is capable of putting up with...

Speaking of which, one of my co-workers is desperately unhappy at her job...to the point where i suspect the unhappiness and stress is manifesting in the form of some of her current physical ailments.

It's beyond sad to see. I mean you can politely suggest certain things but you cannot make people make choices they aren't ready to make.

Posted via Moto Maxx
This is true. You can lead a horse to water...

I've seen first hand the effects of stress and unhappiness take its toll on physical health. Physical and mental well being are directly connected. If one falls, the other will soon follow. Depression is deadly.

Reminds me of that old Vince Lombardi/General George Patton quote "fatigue makes cowards of us all" ... I never really knew what it meant until I got older.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Same to you :)
I can get maximum 8 points because of higher lever. Think of 6,7 and 8 points as over 100%. We will see, hopefully I get 5 or 6 point. But to be fair, 2 points would be enough, but I want more :D

Again, same here :D. I can get a C and everything will still be kinda fine. My total average would be 4.6 and that's still an A.
But I'm planning to go to IT related college, so I need maths there, and if my grade isn't at least B, I'll be loosing some serious points.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Morning MIA

Can a human eye really notice the difference between Full HD and Ultra HD? I've seen 4K displays, they look wonderful, but also not natural at all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've been feeling sleepy this whole day. Wth is wrong with me. I need to study maths. But I'm feeling so tired that's it's a mission mnpossible to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa