WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Gotta love the suburbs... everything is a road trip...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I actually kept count this time, round trip was 16 miles, there is one closer about 10 miles round trip but I went and knocked out three additional errands and hence the trip to the HD a bit farther away.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So finally unwinding with some gelato. I am having the Talenti Alphonso Mango gelato, probably the best darn mango ice cream I have eaten outside of India. Much impressed!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, the Copa America f?tbol tournament is underway. I see that El Tri is one of the favorites...i hope they do well. I have no problems rooting them on, except for in one of their group stage matches...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed back to the GF's today...trying to stay ahead of the incoming thunderstorms slated for later this morning into early afternoon...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Food shopping at these prices is the devil's own way of playing a cruel joke on humanity...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, the Copa America f?tbol tournament is underway. I see that El Tri is one of the favorites...i hope they do well. I have no problems rooting them on, except for in one of their group stage matches...

Posted via Moto Maxx

You know for whom the Donald is not rooting for!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know for whom the Donald is not rooting for!

The Donald won't be rooting for any of the teams in the Mexico's group. I think most people are picking Mexico and Uruguay to qualify from that group. Having said that, Venezuela and JA will not be easy outs. I'd love to see us squeaky by, but i think k we'll finish 3rd place in the group.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Posted via Moto Maxx

Dare I to say that Brazil seems to have the easiest group, and USA the toughest one perhaps?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just don't want to study Maths. I could easily learn nothing, have a final C and that would be it. But again, I have huge respect for my professor and I don't want to ruin my chances for college.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6