WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, the Copa America f?tbol tournament is underway. I see that El Tri is one of the favorites...i hope they do well. I have no problems rooting them on, except for in one of their group stage matches...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I think Mexico will win the match but by one point. Though the teams I'm watching now is Ecuador ( they tired Brazil 0-0) and Colombia since they beat the US 2-0. I think this is going to be a interesting cup

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope Mexico doesn't play defensively. They are better as a whole when they attack repeatably.

We will see. JA always plays Mexico tough, so don't think that'll be an easy win. I think it would behove Mexico to beat Uruguay and Venezuela. Most likely, i think Mexico will draw with JA and Uruguay and beat Venezuela. My guess is Uruguay wins the group.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think Mexico will win the match but by one point. Though the teams I'm watching now is Ecuador ( they tired Brazil 0-0) and Colombia since they beat the US 2-0. I think this is going to be a interesting cup

Ecuador was always a decent side. I saw ESPN FC's ranking and they gave them some high praises...and ranked El Tri in the top 5 as favorites with Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Colombia.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So much football this month. 5 more days and European Cup kicks off. I guess fasting will pass quickly than ever before.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's a real bummer thst B&H hadn't made it's way to UEFA Cup. We played our play-offs horribly, but Ireland wasn't that much better, as a matter fact we were pretty even. It's just that we didn't use home advantage we had in the first game. And the weather wasn't on our side as well.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And fasting starts tomorrow. Will be a rough 29 days. I'll be without any food or water as much as 16 hours.
I'm also planning to find a season job, so will se about that. I'll try to work and fast at the same time, but if I find it too tiring, then I'll have to drop one of those.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I love the looks of the Viber app after this latest update. I still wish I could add my own photo for the background like I can in the WhatsApp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs