WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you do, you should also go see Buxton and Mam Tor.

Thanks for the suggestion. No idea when we'll make our way up there but it's always good to have suggestions. :)

There was so much to see up there but we were only up there for approximately 9 months. Sounds like a long but the first month or so was finding a place to live and sort it out. Then we spent several weekends in London as I interviewed for various positions.

We did see the Yorkshire coast, York, Lincoln and some other places I can't fully remember of the top of my head. :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I do wish Dos santos would of played this cup. He's a much better forward than el chicarioto.

I have to disagree on that one. Chicharito is playing in the Bundesliga which is much better and harder league than MLS. He also played great for MU for a long time, so'd say he had more experience.
I find him one of the smartest forwards there are currently on the market.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm on my way to you-know-where to do you-know-what because you-know-why.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's a nice enough day outside so I'm walking the last ten blocks to work.

Posted via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Excel is driving me a bit bonkers today... :/

Why is something that should be simple such a pain?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Updated my 640 to WM10 last night. Let's see how it runs today.

So I used the 640 all day today. Quite a few phone calls, texts and a bit of surfing the web, and forums. It wasn't charged overnight so I started the day at around 75% and I had about 30% left around 9:45 PM. So the battery life is okay on this build. Not as stellar as WP8.1 but definitely 1 day for sure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am so tired today. Yesterday was a long day. Built one 6 ft x 4 ft stage for the cameraman and his tripod and then built another 2 ft x 4ft stage and then attached it to an existing 4 x 4 stage. And the we got the hall set up for about 550 chairs. Thursday will be a longer day, getting the backdrop ready and audio / video setup. Event starts on Friday so I will be scarce till following Monday.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have to disagree on that one. Chicharito is playing in the Bundesliga which is much better and harder league than MLS. He also played great for MU for a long time, so'd say he had more experience.
I find him one of the smartest forwards there are currently on the market.

I'll post a video to show what I mean :) dos santos is what I call a smart forward :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I used the 640 all day today. Quite a few phone calls, texts and a bit of surfing the web, and forums. It wasn't charged overnight so I started the day at around 75% and I had about 30% left around 9:45 PM. So the battery life is okay on this build. Not as stellar as WP8.1 but definitely 1 day for sure.

I've been wanting to use the new build on my 950 but the dual sim issue is holding me back. I don't use two sims but I'm not sure if it apply to my 950

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea