WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I took a video (which I sped up) it's my drive home. It's not the complete trip, it's about 90%.

Hopefully this works.

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8UbSuFxspwDYV9CelpLZXZKNk0[/url]

Interesting video:

1) Impressed that there were no liquor stores on your route!
2) 99 would be impressed at how the traffic looked...if it was like this in downtown LA, he'd do cartwheels...

Posted via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A little town in the sticks called Ashland City. 30min NW of Nashville. My house is still a 15min ride just to town.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

In the sticks was a term used more around upstate NY area...nice to hear that you use in in TN as well :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Interesting video:

1) Impressed that there were no liquor stores on your route!
2) 99 would be impressed at how the traffic looked...if it was like this in downtown LA, he'd do cartwheels...

Posted via Moto Maxx

LA downtown HAS traffic even after 10PM...no getting around it :-(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I took a video (which I sped up) it's my drive home. It's not the complete trip, it's about 90%.

Hopefully this works.

so do you drive on the right or wrong side of the road :p to many twists and turns I got confused

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So here is a quick mini review of my Lumia 640 AT&T unlocked upgraded to WM10. I am using it on T-Mobile for the last two days. Everything seems to be working without any issues. I was able to restore my WhatsApp without any glitches so that is a big plus. Some of the new features are convenient - like replying a message through notification, swiping away individual notifications to name a couple. I decided not to install eBay and PayPal apps since eBay app is half baked and PP decided to pull support. Mobile websites for these two on Edge work just fine, I test drove them right after I setup the device. I got the phone to update to WM10 and then I updated all apps and then downloaded the next update, hard reset the device and then set it up as a fresh device. No issues running it as a daily driver. Everything works just like it did on WP8.1.1. Battery life is decent, not too shabby but it isn't terrible either, I get about 35% left after a full days use, versus between 55% and 60% on WP8.1.1. I also noticed that for some weird reason the device gets better signal on WM10 compared to WP8.1.1.

More updates as I use the device through the rest of this week.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i also noticed that on the stop light it instead of going from red to green it goes read yellow then green. why is it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So here is a quick mini review of my Lumia 640 AT&T unlocked upgraded to WM10. I am using it on T-Mobile for the last two days. Everything seems to be working without any issues. I was able to restore my WhatsApp without any glitches so that is a big plus. Some of the new features are convenient - like replying a message through notification, swiping away individual notifications to name a couple. I decided not to install eBay and PayPal apps since eBay app is half baked and PP decided to pull support. Mobile websites for these two on Edge work just fine, I test drove them right after I setup the device. I got the phone to update to WM10 and then I updated all apps and then downloaded the next update, hard reset the device and then set it up as a fresh device. No issues running it as a daily driver. Everything works just like it did on WP8.1.1. Battery life is decent, not too shabby but it isn't terrible either, I get about 35% left after a full days use, versus between 55% and 60% on WP8.1.1. I also noticed that for some weird reason the device gets better signal on WM10 compared to WP8.1.1.

More updates as I use the device through the rest of this week.

does your 640 get band 12 on T-Mobile

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed that the right lane is the fast lane, also noticed that to merge into and out of the the freeway( I'm not sure if its called that over there) its to the left o_O. this is all new to me

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully this works.

Quite long commute but roads look quite nice :)

Ps: Dat Megane GT , Fiesta ST and Porsche 911 though :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I dialed ##3282# and on LTE I get Band 4 on the device. At my workplace signal is terrible anyways so....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I dialed ##3282# and on LTE I get Band 4 on the device. At my workplace signal is terrible anyways so....

Well you can check on the lte tab. The. Look at the earfcn. If the number is 5035 the. It's running on t-mobiles band 12 if it says otherwise then it's on band 4.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How is it supposed to be? :winktongue:

Here in Cali the light when on red it goes directly to green. When on green it goes to yellow then red.

So it goes like this when on red
Red ---> green
When on green
Green---> yellow----> red

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Here in Cali the light when on red it goes directly to green. When on green it goes to yellow then red.

So it goes like this when on red
Red ---> green
When on green
Green---> yellow----> red

I know that from GTA San Andreas, lol. I just remembered. But it's the same here as in England. And it was the same when I was in Croatia, so, could it be European standard?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05