WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think roundabouts would be harder to put here in Northern California since roundabouts are for smaller cars. I can't see a lifted truck or a semi driving around a roundabout.

Large trucks go around roundabouts all the time here. It's just the way things are so they're made for trucks, not just for cars.

Same in the rest of the EU and Australia and anywhere else roundabouts are used typically in traffic.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I watch top gear USA haha and a bit of uk top gear. I don't remember seeing as much roundabouts as you shown in your video.

As for the gearbox .... What !?!? On the left. That's crazy o_O

Well steering wheel is on the right, where did you think the gearbox would be? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you need to rotate pictures and use Tapatalk, Snapseed has rotation. It's a free app from Google. I use it. It prevented me from posting a sideways picture on iMore.

I use Snapseed all the time. It's my main editing app.

The picture was fine on the phone but when I post a portrait pic via Tapatalk it always comes in sideways.It's a bit odd.

I wonder what's behind that.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I use Snapseed all the time. It's my main editing app.

The picture was fine on the phone but when I post a portrait pic via Tapatalk it always comes in sideways.It's a bit odd.

I wonder what's behind that.
It's possible to set Tapatalk so that any pictures will open in Snapseed to edit before posting. If they're not sideways, then you can just tap done.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

324338d6b5441bff74170eadff6c1d02.jpg

f786e809eaea9b6bbea0b8ccea0ab9f2.jpg

This is an example. I took the picture in landscape mode. Tapatalk made it sideways, but Snapseed rotated it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interesting video:

2) 99 would be impressed at how the traffic looked...if it was like this in downtown LA, he'd do cartwheels...

Posted via Moto Maxx

The worse traffic bit is where I live. I didn't record that last bit. I'm sure 99 would appreciate it though. :p

I'm planning on doing one going to work, which has nicer views (in my opinion) because of the way the hills are.

I'll wait to do that on a nice day. The weather is supposed be a bit crap for the next few days.

I just downloaded Sony's Timelapse to use this time. I paid for the pro version to get recording in the background. Has some nice settings to it too. Not sure what interval to put it on though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

e35dfd23e418a5cc165b45030213cef8.jpg

Portrait mode didn't rotate from Tapatalk.

Oddly enough, my food pictures on my AC thread were taken in landscape, but those weren't rotated by Tapatalk. So far, just the picture of the CD got rotated.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

groady-ho baluzy

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site

Laura, are you and everyone else using tapatalk classic or tapatalk? The store has both and I would love to give it a try to see what it's all about. Thank you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Laura, are you and everyone else using tapatalk classic or tapatalk? The store has both and I would love to give it a try to see what it's all about. Thank you.

Both Laura and I use Tapatalk on Android. I don't think the 'classic' version is on Android. I could be wrong though.

I like the version I use on Android which I believe is just Tapatalk.

It's possible 99 uses Tapatalk.

groady-ho baluzy

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site

Both Laura and I use Tapatalk on Android. I don't think the 'classic' version is on Android. I could be wrong though.

I like the version I use on Android which I believe is just Tapatalk.

It's possible 99 uses Tapatalk.

Thank you. I'll download tapatalk to my android as well. I can't figure out how to straightened a picture either so maybe tapatalk will help.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thank you. I'll download tapatalk to my android as well. I can't figure out how to straightened a picture either so maybe tapatalk will help.

Snapseed is a great photo editor. It has auto straighten under it's rotation editing. You have to be careful because sometimes the auto straighten isn't perfect.

groady-ho baluzy

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Will do. I'll give snapseed a try also. Being my first time with android there's just so many things you can use and do it's a bit crazy.
Thanks for the help! It's very much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss