WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning troops!

1. I hate Taptalk anything. Never have liked it.. I always use the forums with either Edge/IE on the PC, or Safari on my phone.

2. I LOVE Snapseed! One of the best photo apps I've used!

3. Cool video Rue! I did a short one a while back using Microsoft's Hyperlapse on the 1520... "7 miles in 30 seconds". Here you can see the opposite way of driving (on the "wrong" side of the road! lol) Also take note of that lovely traffic...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm using the old WC app. Tried Tapatalk, don't know which one though, but I didn't like it anyway.
I've tried the new WC app, but, uhh, MIA summarized everything I have to say in one of his previous posts.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Am I the only one who gets insulted after seeing commercials for apps, for example, an app for certain TV station. They're like "You have a phone, or a tablet? Then you must get our app, available both on App store and Google play".
Noticed that "both", like there isn't any other OS other than iOS and Android. I know it's very unlikely that things will change to better, but I still get upset about it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It appears that I'm the only one who hasn't seen Rue's video. Will have check it out as soon as get on my PC.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

99, few questions:
1. Are you experiencing a bug where you can't adjust your brightness, and it changes randomly every time you lock/unlock your phone?
2.Do you have any noticable lags when using Edge or playing games? Mine lags while playing Flick Shot, even touch gets unresponsive.
3. Are the settings for Glance working?
4. Is equalizer working? Motion data?
5. Do you have issues where you change a song for few times on your lock screen, then Groove crashes and you have to soft reset it in order to work again?
6. Any serious heating issues?
7. I've got problems with charging the phone, it takes aroud 2,5 hours to charge from ~20% to ~60%. Experiencing this/

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Am I the only one who gets insulted after seeing commercials for apps, for example, an app for certain TV station. They're like "You have a phone, or a tablet? Then you must get our app, available both on App store and Google play".
Noticed that "both", like there isn't any other OS other than iOS and Android. I know it's very unlikely that things will change to better, but I still get upset about it.
The worst part is sometimes an app actually is available for Windows Phone, but the ads only say, "Get it in the App Store and Google Play".

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's one average salary here, abou 1000 €.

It's almost three average salaries here, around 450-500€. On top of that I have a prom trip to Venice-Barcelona-Monte Carlo/Monaco in September. It's not cheap at all, around 400 € for 10 days. So, I guess I'll be busy this summer.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The worst part is sometimes an app actually is available for Windows Phone, but the ads only say, "Get it in the App Store and Google Play".

Perfect example is Eurosport. You'll never see them advertising WP app with iOS and Android ones, but it's actually there, and it's very decent.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's almost three average salaries here, around 450-500?. On top of that I have a prom trip to Venice-Barcelona-Monte Carlo/Monaco in September. It's not cheap at all, around 400 ? for 10 days. So, I guess I'll be busy this summer.
That sounds like cool trip. I still have to post those from Greece, remind me when my finals are over

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That sounds like cool trip. I still have to post those from Greece, remind me when my finals are over

I hope it will be, I plan to have a time of my life, literally, so it better be great!
I'll remind you, you just do your exams well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720