WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Where else would you put the shifter? On the door? Only thing that would really be problematic can be in traffic when you are constantly changing between first and second gear which are now furthest from you unlike here or in USA.

The shifter is on the right ;). Having the shifter on the left ..... Seems strange to me haha.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can, but I was busy with school so I had no time. Maybe I'll do it this summer, maybe on winter break, we'll see. It's expensive as hell here in Balkans.

Really huh . Here when you reach 18 you just have to pay ~30$ to get your permit and take the written test. If you pass the written test you can take the test anytime you are ready to take the driving test.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And they made us sign a non disclosure agreement, basically a gag order!

Okay to gag order has been lifted. The company is going to shut down manufacturing operations where I work and move production to Ireland and Puerto Rico. In other words, in 18 odd months, I will most likely be out of a job.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am going to be busy with personal stuff starting tomorrow AM and will be back on Tuesday morning. I know, I know, it was terrible to find this bit of news just when I was supposed to be on break....oh well, you gotta roll with the punches.

You all have a nice weekend!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay to gag order has been lifted. The company is going to shut down manufacturing operations where I work and move production to Ireland and Puerto Rico. In other words, in 18 odd months, I will most likely be out of a job.

What?! Wow that's... Wow :/ damn. That's terrible

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am going to be busy with personal stuff starting tomorrow AM and will be back on Tuesday morning. I know, I know, it was terrible to find this bit of news just when I was supposed to be on break....oh well, you gotta roll with the punches.

You all have a nice weekend!

Enjoy it. With how this week was to you. You should go enjoy the rest of this week.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I hear that Puerto Rico and Ireland are good places to live in, looking at the positive side.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

😞 I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll find something new soon.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

99, few questions:
1. Are you experiencing a bug where you can't adjust your brightness, and it changes randomly every time you lock/unlock your phone?
2.Do you have any noticable lags when using Edge or playing games? Mine lags while playing Flick Shot, even touch gets unresponsive.
3. Are the settings for Glance working?
4. Is equalizer working? Motion data?
5. Do you have issues where you change a song for few times on your lock screen, then Groove crashes and you have to soft reset it in order to work again?
6. Any serious heating issues?
7. I've got problems with charging the phone, it takes aroud 2,5 hours to charge from ~20% to ~60%. Experiencing this/

So far no issues with brightness.
Edge is fine, no problems. I do not play games so I cannot help you there.
Glance is working just fine.
Equalizer is working in theory but I can't tell if the actual settings are working, I have a crappy pair of generic Sansa headphones from 9 years ago.
I am not sure about Motion Data, haven't tried that out yet.
I don't use Groove as much, mostly Spotify and AudioCloud.
There are some heating issues, not too bad though.
Charging is not a problem, I use the Nokia charger that came with the device.

Hope this helps. I am outta here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully there's enough opportunity around for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb