WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lmao. Sorry to hear. Been there.
Sounds like a pretty typical company to me. I was curious. Seems to me companies have far less loyalty to workers than they used to have. Almost treat workers as an afterthought. Back in my day good workers were valued and most paid as such. Having seniority was commonplace.
It's a new world and Damn glad I'm retired, well, except for the work I do on the side. Which of course I do on my own terms and discretion these days.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
It's a bit give and take in the attitude these days. Of course it's companies who started it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So sleepy. I guess the pressure of finals is doing its thing and I don't really sleep that well these days. But it's final written exam tomorrow, physics. I think I know enough for B but again, I want A

I just had a solid 2 hours nap. Man it's great, you should try it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see a Lot of people with t-shirt and jeans. Looks like they weren't kidding with" don't go to formal"Lucky I didn't go to formal and opted to use my good jeans and long sleeve shirt

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Not eating or drinking anything for 18 hours a day really makes you tired. Also add the fact that I had to go to school in those last 4 days. 25 more to go.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not eating or drinking anything for 18 hours a day really makes you tired. Also add the fact that I had to go to school in those last 4 days. 25 more to go.

I wouldn't be able to Last a whole day without eating.heck I get hungry after 3 hours lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not really here today as my job has decided to send me to a conference last minute to cover for my supervisor in their usual disjointed, disorganized manner. Got to sort that stuff out now.

So, the booking has been confirmed. Now the real fight is ensuring the reimbursements go through on time...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

came back from my interview. the guy was very chill :D but looks like its a multipart interview... I got 2 more lol! but looks like I passed the first part.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man the guy is a total comic book reader. He's in his late 30s and was very talkative and also asked some very interesting questions That I had an answer. He liked my answer to what a registry is in windows. If I do get the job I can say this right now...he's a cool boss!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To put it into an example once we were done with the technical questions and getting to know me he asked me if I'm a pc or consoler gamer , if I am a batman or super man guy , and if I am a cats or dogs person :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...

:/ man I can see why you would get tired of people not doing their work. It gets tiring real quick.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have avoided big phones for years, but now I'm embracing it as I have better productivity with this Xperia T2 Ultra. I bought this as my cycling computer, but damn excel is truly useful at this size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb